Walmart CAN - PS3 bluray remote 2.0 $14.83

How do I know which one I have? I got one a while back but it sucks so I never use it. I have to keep it hidden because accidentally pushing any button (ie, picking it up) would turn on the ps3, and the buttons themselves were laid out so poorly - but I'd like a GOOD remote.

[quote name='SamusekTDS']How do I know which one I have? I got one a while back but it sucks so I never use it. I have to keep it hidden because accidentally pushing any button (ie, picking it up) would turn on the ps3, and the buttons themselves were laid out so poorly - but I'd like a GOOD remote.[/QUOTE]
The Version 2.0 has more buttons such as volume, channel and mute, and an IR "bulb" one the front of the unit. It works as a universal remote for most TVs and Sony AV Receivers. This is probably the best remote for anyone with the Playstation 3D Display since it works out of the box for it and has a 3D button.

[quote name='Average Box']I'm pretty sure this is at all walmarts

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/playsta...leName=&startSearch=&fromSearchBox=&addFacet=

since the site for me also says $14.83

Still though this is a good deal, might pick one up since I lost my original remote.[/QUOTE]
Ah, good to know. Since no one reported it I thought I'd share anyway, I've been looking for one at a decent price for a while.

bread's done
Back