WalMart Canada - DOA 4 for $18.93

peterjsparks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just picked up DOA 4 for $18.93. It was still in the glassed-in section, not in the sale bins. I would assume this would be the same at all Canadian WalMarts but I don't know if it is a permanent price drop or just a sale.

[quote name='maigoyume']anyone know if the recent flyer has this in it? i'm gonna go pm at FS if there is :D[/quote]

Same with me, even though I don't own a 360.
P.S.-Wow, the games 69.99 at FS. That like 14 bucks with a price match!
*hopes it will be in upcoming flyer*

[quote name='Azumangaman']Same with me, even though I don't own a 360.
P.S.-Wow, the games 69.99 at FS. That like 14 bucks with a price match!
*hopes it will be in upcoming flyer*[/quote]yes that would be wicked awesome :) i'm sure a ton of CAG's will want to trade

[quote name='maigoyume']yes that would be wicked awesome :) i'm sure a ton of CAG's will want to trade[/quote]

Drools at possibities...

24 trade at EB, 3 Games 10 bucks more...soo..with price match DOA4 costs about 14(HOLY CRAP)bucks, trade three in at EB for 24 each and get 10 extra dollars. WOW.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Drools at possibities...

24 trade at EB, 3 Games 10 bucks more...soo..with price match DOA4 costs about 14(HOLY CRAP)bucks, trade three in at EB for 24 each and get 10 extra dollars. WOW.[/quote]i'd probably get like 12 copies and EB half of them and trade off the rest :)

Can someone confirm this. It's too good to be true. Normally DOA4 cost $69.99-$74.99. How can Wal-Mart sell Xbox360's DOA4 for under 20 bucks? It's too good to be true.

[quote name='Firestorm']It's been proven over at RFD. Been liek this for a while now.[/quote]

How long? So there's no chance of it being in a flyer?

I really, really hope it is.

anyone in vancouver or near vancouver know if it is 18 bucks at the wal mart at lougheed mall or the one in new west. 18 bucks for a game that's suppose to be 70 bucks just seems unrealistic. I dont want to go all the way down to Wm for nothing since it's so far.

[quote name='GuardianFlash']anyone i vancouver or near vancouver know if it is 18 bucks at the wal mart at lougheed mall or the one in new west. 18 bucks for a game that's suppose to be 70 bucks just seems unrealistic. I dont want to go all the way down to Wm for nothing since it's so far.[/quote]drop them a call and ask, if it is, go to bestbuy or futureshop and get them to call to confirm for the PM

[quote name='maigoyume']drop them a call and ask, if it is, go to bestbuy or futureshop and get them to call to confirm for the PM[/quote]

Do you mind giving an explanation on how to do this, and if they have to do this or they could just say "oh you need a flyer".

Thanks in advance,
Azumangaman

[quote name='Azumangaman']Do you mind giving an explanation on how to do this, and if they have to do this or they could just say "oh you need a flyer".

Thanks in advance,
Azumangaman[/quote]okay so call walmart and check to see if they have any in stock and if they do, find out if the price is $18.93 (just to confirm) after that, give bestbuy or FS a call and ask if they'll do over the phone PM, if they say yes, TAKE DOWN that person's name and head over to that particualr BB or FS, and ask them to PM it over the phone, it SHOULD work

DOA 4 for the price is unrealistic, maybe it's just a select few Walmart's..but I did check the one in Guildford and in New West, and nothing..the game is still 49.99...guess this sale on that game is just for a select Walmart's..on the other hand...Best Buy has dropped some prices on there games..like Donkey Konga 2 is 19.99 and Tales of Legendia is 29.99

As was at walmart in Nanaimo yesterday. They had DOA in the glass case with $68.93 as the price. I asked the woman that worked there if she could scan it for me - she sighed like I was wasting her time.
It scanned at $18.93. I bought it, but it was the last copy they had. I wonder if any other games are reduced without the updated shelf price sticker.

It's unlikely many Walmarts still have this game in stock though. =\

CAG minor effect + RFD major effect = OOS in a blink of an eye.

It's unlikely that DOA4 will ever be stocked in Wal Mart. Checked yesterday and the game is no longer in the system.

bread's done
Back