Walmart Clearance bin....lots of interesting things for $15! might be YMMV?

themightypencil

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
Hey everyone!

I was at walmart last night, and in the back of their electronics section was a huge tub full of games for $15...I snagged Sonic and the Secret Rings for Wii, but off the top of my head there was also DBZ:BT 2 for wii, Oblivion for PS3, Sonic the Hedgehog for 360, amongst some others....might be worth checking out....this was found in Northeastern Ohio, by the way

I didn't see anything like that down here in San Diego yesterday, but thanks for the heads up. I'll keep my eyes open for clearance bins if I stop into any other Wal-marts this week.

[quote name='themightypencil']Hey everyone!

I was at walmart last night, and in the back of their electronics section was a huge tub full of games for $15...I snagged Sonic and the Secret Rings for Wii, but off the top of my head there was also DBZ:BT 2 for wii, Oblivion for PS3, Sonic the Hedgehog for 360, amongst some others....might be worth checking out....this was found in Northeastern Ohio, by the way[/quote]

In what city? (I'm in NE Ohio)

In my experience, Walmart deals are extremely YMMV because markdowns of this sort are decisions made by those running the individual store. The only way you'll find a non-YMMV deal at Walmart is if there's a universal pricedrop or something.

Yeah, IM in Indianapolis, and my Wally World had the following for $20:

Beowulf - 360
Surfs Up - PS3
NBA 07 - PS3

and tons of PSP obscure titles oh and some Wii games as well

Basically a lot of irrelevant titles

i might check this out. i'm in bedford, and there's a pretty okay wal-mart in macedonia, so if i get time to head down there tomorrow, i'll keep an eye out. did you happen to catch a glimpse of any interesting 360 titles?

bread's done
Back