GBA

DK - King of Swing - $15
Drill Dozer - $10
Madden 06 - $8

XBox

Serious Sam II - $10
Zathura - $10
Lord of the Rings - Battle for Middle Earth - $10

These games were in the Clearance section at my WalMart, not with the games. Nothing really amazing, just thought I would give a heads up.

[quote name='WesWarlord']XBox
Lord of the Rings - Battle for Middle Earth - $10[/quote]

BFME comes out like.. today or tomorrow on the 360. Perhaps you mean The Third Age?

[quote name='WesWarlord']GBA

Nothing really amazing, just thought I would give a heads up.[/QUOTE]
Drill Dozer for $10 is amazing. Good deal if your CC doesnt have it for $8.96. But Walmart is definitely YMMV. :(

[quote name='WesWarlord']GBA

DK - King of Swing - $15
Drill Dozer - $10
Madden 06 - $8

XBox

Serious Sam II - $10
Zathura - $10
Lord of the Rings - Battle for Middle Earth - $10

These games were in the Clearance section at my WalMart, not with the games. Nothing really amazing, just thought I would give a heads up.[/QUOTE]

It seems that it's severly ymmv. The WM by me, even though they got 5 DKbongos in the clearance zone, they still ring up for $40.

[quote name='Scorch']BFME comes out like.. today or tomorrow on the 360. Perhaps you mean The Third Age?[/quote]

You may be right about the LOTR game. Which ever one it was said "One RPG to rule them all" on the back of it.

[quote name='WesWarlord']You may be right about the LOTR game. Which ever one it was said "One RPG to rule them all" on the back of it.[/quote]Battle for Middle Earth isn't on the Xbox at all, and it isn't an RPG.

My Walmart has a 3 pack of PS2 games for $6 in the clearance section. Might want to check it out.
Games inside
1)Powerdrome Racing (Worth $10 trade in at FYE!)
2)Motocross Mania 3
3) Some racing game. Can't remeber which.
You could use those for the EBGames/Gamestop trade 3 get $10 deal. Or trade Powerdrome at FYE for $10.

[quote name='sprintsucks5892']
My Walmart has a 3 pack of PS2 games for $6 in the clearance section. Might want to check it out.
Games inside
1)Powerdrome Racing (Worth $10 trade in at FYE!)
2)Motocross Mania 3
3) Some racing game. Can't remeber which.
You could use those for the EBGames/Gamestop trade 3 get $10 deal. Or trade Powerdrome at FYE for $10.
[/QUOTE]
Its Powerdrome, Motocross Mania 3, and Ford Racing 3. This 3-pack is $4.00 clearance at my Walmart. This is only good for trade in because these games suck, imo.

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']wow Drill Dozer must have competely bombed, its 10 bux everywhere now[/QUOTE]

Dude, your username is fucking genius.

[quote name='Lan_Zer0']ICO - $10[/quote]
ICO for $10?! I would have snatched it instantly since it's one of those gems that I've been looking for.

LOL ICO is a gem? Then, can I bury the copy I got from a Sears here for $10?? I played it maybe 2-3 times, but I have such a backlog now, that even if I do try and complete it, it won't be for a while.

bread's done
Back