Walmart Clearance Games

Ironfist

CAG Veteran
I don't know if this has been posted or anything but I saw some decent more obscure stuff for Xbox 360 in their clearance bin in Hamilton like,

Operation Darkness - $10
Zoids Assault - $10

I heard these weren't great games, but for $10 i'm willing to check out some Atlus SRPG stuff. I played the demo of Operation Darkness and it was fun.

Also picked up HAWX for $15, there were a bunch of other games not priced that great, but HAWX was stickered $20 and scanned in for $15 so i'm not sure if its the same for the others, but like Battlefield: Bad Company, Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway, Conflict: Denied Ops. At the very least, some of it might be trade fodder.

supreme YMMV -- Walmarts rarely have the same games from one store to another.
that said I paid 10$ USD for both during black friday.

[quote name='Gamin_Guru']what does YMMV mean ? I see it used a lot here[/QUOTE]

Your market may vary XD

I'm also in Hamilton and I saw Assassins Creed and a few other good games in those bins. :)

Some decent PSP stuff, I don't know about pricing wise how goo they were, but alot of like, not bad titles. A bunch of PC stuff too.

[quote name='ass-assassin']I picked up Silent Hill: Homecoming last week for $18. It was at the Queensway store in Toronto, across the street from Sherway.[/QUOTE]

That title is a lot cheaper if you don't mind getting a used copy: $9.99 for both PS3 and 360 at Blockbuster Video. Plus they have a B2G1F promo going on, too!

Zoids gets about the worst review I've ever seen. It and op darkness were 410 at amazon about 8 months ago. None of those are trade fodder, eg hells highway is $15 used at eb/BB. Bad company is $15 used at eb.

that bad thing is they aren't advertised for half off boxing week like they have been the past few years/

bread's done
Back