Walmart.com- Select games for all systems... 2 for 20$/ 2 for 30$

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Nice. Anything for free shipping? Is this in store? Thanks greatly.[/quote]

Looks to be online only...

Be careful. Some of the games in the 2 for $20 are exactkly the same in the 2 for $30. Shenmue II on both pages for xbox and there are more corssovers. Go with the cheaper option.

XBOX 2 for $30 selection (a lot are 2 for $20 also)
Craptastic

Choose 2 items below

-Outlaw Volleyball Xbox
-Dead to Rights Xbox
-Corvette Xbox
-IHRA Drag Racing 2004 Xbox
-AMF Bowling 2004 Xbox
-Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex Xbox
-Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds Xbox
-Crazy Taxi 3: High Rollers Xbox
-Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer Xbox
-Unreal Championship Xbox
-Splashdown Xbox
-Test Drive Xbox
-Test Drive Off-Road: Wide Open Xbox
-Enter the Matrix Xbox
-Shenmue II Xbox
-Quantum Redshift Xbox
-Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee Xbox
-Voodoo Vince Xbox
-Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Xbox

[quote name='bmarquardt']Any of those GBA games good?[/quote]
Nothing that seems like a good deal at 2 for $30.

Here's GameCube's selection:

2 for $20:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/prod...pe=22&dept=2636&path=0:2636:79047:85863:85867
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Blowout
Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis
Big Air Freestyle
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2
Die Hard Vendetta

2 for $30
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/prod...pe=22&dept=2636&path=0:2636:79047:85863:85867
Army Men Sarge's War
Batman Vengeance
Big Air Freestyle
Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Cortex
Defender
Enter the Matrix
Hitman 2
Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer
Legends of Wrestling
MLB Slugfest 2003
NFL Blitz 2003
SSX Tricky
Tony Hawk 4
Zapper
NHL 2K3

[quote name='BigLebowski'][quote name='chickenhawk'][quote name='BigLebowski']Here's a LINK...

Links to each section - added by cheapyd
PS2 2 for $20
PS2 2 for $30

GC 2 for $20
GC 2 for $30

Xbox 2 for $20
Xbox 2 for $30

GBA 2 for $30[/quote]

Hey! You aren't supposed to be shopping for any more games!! :lol:[/quote]

Ha, ha!! I purchased none of these. I just got an email from good ol' Walmart and figured somone might want some of these... I can only watch as my own collection dwindles... :( :([/quote]

You know we're giving your games good homes, Ozzy. :wink:

And yes, you're not supposed to be buying anything else. [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']They have a couple nice things for PS2 in the 2 for $20.

Bombastic, Onimusha 2, and Baldurs Gate.[/quote]

I'd toss Space Channel 5 and Tribes into that collection, as well.

Both of which are $9.99 at CC B&M at the moment, if you can find them.

Rather than having hit-or-miss luck on trying to find Tribes and Space Channel 5 SE at CC (since I've only found SC5 at any CC, Tribes has been random finds), I orderd both of them. Probably cost me as much gas money to find both of them than it would be to ship them both.

[quote name='gashlycrumb']I noticed they have Metal Arms for both X-Box and GC. Is either version better?[/quote]

From what I've heard and read, the XBox and GC versions are pretty identical. Just avoid the PS2 version because the PS2 version doesn't have the nice lighting effects that the XBox and GC ones have. I had both PS2 and GC and got the GC version.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I definitely posted this in that other walmart thread... didn't thing the games were good enough for it to get it's own[/quote]Good enough for the front page. :wink:

Don't see anything I'd want, but I got excited once I saw 2 for $20. I was hoping for some good PlatinumHits and Player'sChoice games. :)

Bombastic. Such an addicting, awesome game at such a great price. If anyone here still doesn't have it yet, I would definitely jump on it right now.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']i fuking hate paying for gas. spent $28.11 last night on 15.8 gallons.[/quote]

thats cheap gas i payed 15$ for 6 gallons doesnt even fill up to the 1/2 way point

[quote name='gashlycrumb']I noticed they have Metal Arms for both X-Box and GC. Is either version better?[/quote]

The Xbox version suffers from screen tearing. I bought the Xbox version though becasue I like that controller better than the GC one for shooting games that require the C stick.

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='bmarquardt']Any of those GBA games good?[/quote]
Nothing that seems like a good deal at 2 for $30.[/quote]

Not neccesarily. I would have to say that Stret Fighter Alpha 3 and revenge of Shiboi are quite good. Some of the NES Classic series also but most can befound like Ice Climbers and Xevious for $10 at CC B&M.

bread's done
Back