Walmart.com: Xbox One Titanfall Console Bundle - $449

Ignorant? I know the ins and outs of Microsoft very well. I was a diehard xbox 360 gamer who switched to PS3. I loathe them for their business practices. Charging for headset adapters, forced kinect, forced ads with a paid subscription, need I go on? And as far as it flopping, THATS A FACT. The PS4 sells double the xbone consistently in the US alone, let alone worldwide. MS knows the xbone is hurting bad, so they're giving away anything they can to make a quick sale, it's clear as day. AND now price drops across the board? It's a fire sale already, four months are launch.
http://www.engadget.com/2014/03/13/npd-console-sales-february-2014/

You probably know less than you think.

someone confirm the packing for the xbox with both forza and titanfall i would instantly purcahse this april 8th if this da case

someone confirm the packing for the xbox with both forza and titanfall i would instantly purcahse this april 8th if this da case
Yeah, is there any outside indication on the box you're getting BOTH games in the box?

If I could get the TF+Forza+449+discount, that'd be worth it! I'd probably ebay one if not both game codes. I could end up with a One for a net after tax cost of under $350 if I swung all those, and presuming I got a minimum of $70 for the two games combined on ebay which seems doable.

Just need Target to match this,

Alternatively, regular price+discount+both game codes would be a pretty great deal as well.

I wouldn't be THAT interested in either game, I could just play F2P KI for a while or something, I'm really not a huge gamer anyway. Until something I really want comes along in the Fall.

Wouldn't mind having TF mind you, but I'm not big on MP games.

It's much more likely that Best Buy is just following Wal-Mart's lead than that Microsoft gave them any instructions. Wal-Mart is the largest video game retailer in the U.S. When they drop a deal like this, it is acceptable for any other retailer to follow their example.

It is a little early for anyone to panic over the fact that the XBox One's sales have cooled. These are the doldrums for the video game industry, the time of year where sales in general are slow. This counts double for brand-new expensive hardware.

What's surprising is that the PS4 is still selling strong. If anything would cause Microsoft concern, it's the PS4's continued strength in the U.S. For the PS4 to do well in Europe isn't that surprising. For it be maintaining a superior sales pace in the U.S. is worrying. This is Microsoft's home turf, and traditionally the strongest region for the XBox brand. Having Sony maintain their current momentum throughout the rest of the year would be a scenario that Microsoft needs to avoid.
I think you're wrong. I think Xbox One sales aren't good and titanfall sales aren't as expected. Now that does t mean that this was planned so let me tell you why I think that's the case: INFAMOUS WAS RELEASED TODAY. I think MS planned this timing.

I think you're wrong. I think Xbox One sales aren't good and titanfall sales aren't as expected. Now that does t mean that this was planned so let me tell you why I think that's the case: INFAMOUS WAS RELEASED TODAY. I think MS planned this timing.
Yeah I don't know what the other poster was thinking... lol Best Buy isn't amazon; they don't just go around matching other retailers. Yes they Price Match but they don't just drop prices to price match another retailer.

It's not like someone a Best Buy HQ said "Hey look.... WM has this item at this price.... let's match it at .com and B&M"

I'm sure they got the go ahead. If you see other retailers follow suit then it's a drop.

That's a great point, I forgot about Infamous coming out today since usually all releases always come out on a Tuesday. IMO that's a good idea by MS to try grab attention away. This probably proves that it's not a price cut either, its just a limit time sale to counter with Infamous.

That's a great point, I forgot about Infamous coming out today since usually all releases always come out on a Tuesday. IMO that's a good idea by MS to try grab attention away. This probably proves that it's not a price cut either, its just a limit time sale to counter with Infamous.
Except that when you do flash sales like this it makes it less likely someone is going to pay $500 for the console

Yeah, is there any outside indication on the box you're getting BOTH games in the box?

If I could get the TF+Forza+449+discount, that'd be worth it! I'd probably ebay one if not both game codes. I could end up with a One for a net after tax cost of under $350 if I swung all those, and presuming I got a minimum of $70 for the two games combined on ebay which seems doable.

Just need Target to match this,

Alternatively, regular price+discount+both game codes would be a pretty great deal as well.

I wouldn't be THAT interested in either game, I could just play F2P KI for a while or something, I'm really not a huge gamer anyway. Until something I really want comes along in the Fall.

Wouldn't mind having TF mind you, but I'm not big on MP games.
Here's what I got:

gynugu9a.jpg
Here's a coupon that will help you all at best buy.
How do you get this coupon?

[quote name="RiceQuakes" post="11641185" timestamp="1395794287"]Can you get one for me and mail it? I'll pay the shipping. :D[/quote]

The deal ends tomorrow. Just make a print the the one I posted and take it instore. 👍

bread's done
Back