Walmart - Dreamcast Collection $9.41+Tax - Free Store Pickup ($1.97 Shipping)

Great deal, already have Sonic and Crazy Taxi myself though. Every game on this set is fun in it's own way IMO at least.

[quote name='Chuck Stank']Seaman should be in that collection.[/QUOTE]
You're not buying it used from gamestop...

Anyone else disappointed with the straight port nature of crazy taxi? Menus are so ugly and the game is almost hard to listen to.

I hate that they named this the way they did, its such an insult to the Dreamcast and all the quality titles it had.

I initially bought a used copy from GoHastings for $7 or so. To my surprise, it was a brand new copy! Good bundle. Don't play it too often because I don't have the time.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Power Stone should be in that collection! I might pick this up, actually.[/QUOTE]

My God, I can't believe how often this game comes up every time the Dreamcast collection is mentioned. Power Stone is not Sega IP - it's Capcom's - so they cannot include it in any collections!

[quote name='whitereflection']My God, I can't believe how often this game comes up every time the Dreamcast collection is mentioned. Power Stone is not Sega IP - it's Capcom's - so they cannot include it in any collections![/QUOTE]

Same here, people are so fucking stupid!!

There are more games that could/should have been included... or at least do a Vol. 2 already!

And I think Sonic Adventure is a great game, even today. I don't get all the hate for it.

This is kinda cool. If I had $10 burning a hole in my pocket I'd probably pick it up. Although... I have SEGA Bass Fishing on the Wii and Crazy Taxi on XBLA already...

I kind of hate compilations, because, unless you're a hardcore retro gamer, disc swapping is really annoying. I like to keep one main game in my machine and a few XBLA time-wasters on the side. I consider these games all to be time-wasters at this point, and I just don't want to swap the discs in and out that much.

[quote name='destro4eva']Sega give us a Shining Force collection disc and I will buy this one too.[/QUOTE]

Really? That seems kind of cool... I thought the new Shining Force release was supposed to be a 3DS game?

I really wish they'd do Shenmue HD though.

bread's done
Back