Walmart Exclusive Chibi-Robo DS to $15.00 (Not-YMMV if in stock!)

UncleBob

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Granted, the trick is finding it in stock, but if your WM has the Chibi Robo DS, it should have went on "Rollback" this week to $19.xx. It's now dropped to $15.

Halo Wars should have dropped to $39.xx, if anyone cares.
Guitar Hero World Tour 1 and 2 guitar packs dropped to $69.xx
Rock Band 2 bundles dropped to $99.xx
Bunch of other price drops came down from Home Office Wednesday. These are company-wide price drops. So long as someone is actually working the price changes in the system, they should be in effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
$15 used at Gamestop. It's not in stock online, so you have to hit "Show" backordered items for it to appear if you want to check store availability.

Question for anyone who's picked it up at GS (never actually seen it/looked for it) - do they leave the original cover on it? :)

My WM still has at least 10 of these in stock, they never dropped the price of it last year like most other locations did.

As for me, I bought the Canadian version (no "Wal-mart exclusive" on front cover) from eBay for about $13 shipped.

Thanks OP, I've been eyeing the thirty or so copies that have been at my local Wal-Mart since this game released.

I have a problem with that big ugly "Exclusive at Wal-Mart" printed right on the cover. They couldn't just use a sticker or something on the case itself for easy removal, no....

I saw it at GS used with the walmart cover.

In any case, I bought this game at full price $30... and it's actually a VERY good game. Simple, fun, addicting and nice characters. I highly recommend it!

[quote name='hordak']...it's actually a VERY good game. Simple, fun, addicting and nice characters. I highly recommend it![/QUOTE]

I fully agree. I absolutely loved playing the game, it was very refreshing to have a game that's 100% kid-friendly be so addicting and fun.

If Wal-mart officially drops it into their $10 section of games, I'll be more than happy to pick up multiple copies to spread around on CAG so everyone can enjoy it.

Thanks for the heads up UncleBob! I picked this up at one of my local Walmart stores today. Very addictive and am having a lot of fun with it.

[quote name='Jgel']What about it is exclusive to WalMart??[/QUOTE]

Everything.

If you want to buy it new retail B&M in the U.S., you can only get it at Wal-mart. They couldn't have picked a worse game to isolate into obscurity.

My Wal-mart still has a big row of these behind the glass, now marked $15 and still not selling...

I don't care if it is on clearance or not, you should still be able to search for it in-store on walmart.com. Some of you may have a lot of them at your WMs but I haven't seen one for a long time. Not something I want bad enough to pay to ship, but I'd pick it up in store for $15 or $10.

I picked one up for $15 at the Chesterfield Michigan store, I couldn't let myself not buy it. There were many there to be had.

I been waiting for this game drop down $20 over a year. Finally, i scored 1 copy at local Super Walmart Center at Lees Summit (Missouri). $15 is worth the waits :)

My wife LOVES this game. She swaps between this and Animal Crossing.

Walmart had it forever for $30 or so, then it totally disappeared for at least a year. I bought her copy on eBay for about $15. It showed back up at Walmart a few weeks ago. It was still full price at mine.

bread's done
Back