Walmart: "Exclusive" MGS4 "Limited" Edition PS3 -- $399

Ecofreak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
From Kotaku.com

[quote name='kotaku.com']Boy, we really, really hope you didn't drop $599 (or more) of your hard-earned dollars on this "Konami.com exclusive" Metal Gear Solid 4 PlayStation 3 bundle that was going to be released in "very, very limited" quantities. And we hope you didn't tear your silky, well-conditioned hair out during the painful pre-ordering process. Because now it can be had for a comparative song at Walmart.com, reduced to just $399 USD.

That's the same price as the standard 80 GB model PS3 that Sony's offering sans packed-in game and $100 less than the new 160 GB SKU bundled with Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Quantities may actually be genuinely limited this time and the offer appears to be online only, so if you're feeling froggy, we'd recommend jumpin'.[/quote]

Link to Deal

Get them while u can if you're a collector. And with the $100 you save, you can buy a new 320 GB hard drive or bigger.

Yea, I was gonna post this. Found it while browsing the walmart site but I don't know why anyone would wanna buy this at walmart rather than amazon. Wonder if it'll show up at other retailers

All of the PS3/Kojima fanboys who blew $600 on this "limited" PS3 make me laugh

[quote name='coltcannon']Does this version have any BC?[/quote]
It's the same motherboard as the regular 40GB but with a LE case and a LE game included.

bread's done
Back