walmart find

Hi welcome to CAG. wrong forum, DVD deals is for specific deals you would like to share with others. Belongs in the bragging rights. have a nice day!

[quote name='red flare graf']Considering this is at all Wal-marts, this is the correct forum. Shut the fuck up.[/QUOTE]
How bout you eat a dick?

[quote name='Odenat']How bout you eat a dick?[/QUOTE]
How 'bout you both relax, stop flaming and shake hands like gentleman. Or just keep unproductively flaming each other. Whatever works for ya.

[quote name='Odenat']How bout you eat a dick?[/QUOTE]

I love how mature the users are here. :roll:

OP, was this like a best of DVD in the bargain bin, or some kind of compilation, or what?

its in the bargin 5.50 dvds its the whole first season of the tv show. does any one know how many seasons this show ran for.

[quote name='4rapier']its in the bargin 5.50 dvds its the whole first season of the tv show. does any one know how many seasons this show ran for.[/QUOTE]

I assume it's a different show than Blue Collar TV?

I haven't heard of Jeff Foxworthy Show, but I'll keep a lookout for this one next time I head to WM. Thanks!

[quote name='sixersballernum3']I assume it's a different show than Blue Collar TV?

I haven't heard of Jeff Foxworthy Show, but I'll keep a lookout for this one next time I head to WM. Thanks![/QUOTE]

It was a pretty standard sitcom.

It was a sucky tv show about a redneck dad. The show simply tried to capitalize on Jeff's massive success at the time. Still $5.50 for a tv boxset is a great deal.

bread's done
Back