Walmart - Free $50 giftcard with Xbox 360 purchase.

chex20

CAGiversary!
Not the best deal out there but still a nice one. I saw it today in our notice for electronics special deals Saturday/Sunday. It said that anyone who purchases a xbox 360 on Black Friday (door buster, so it's 5am - 11am ONLY) you get a free $50 giftcard with purchase. It applies to all consoles (including the Halo 3 edition). In total you get a free game (or a new game for only $10 + tax) and two free games if you buy the premium (which includes Fozra and Marvel UA). This should be nationwide fyi.

*Sorry if this is a repost. Just got home from work.

Pretty good deal, I guess... Many other retailers have their own deals for the 360, so it all comes down to a matter of preference of what you want. :)

[quote name='chex20']Not the best deal out there but still a nice one. I saw it today in our notice for electronics special deals Saturday/Sunday. It said that anyone who purchases a xbox 360 on Black Friday (door buster, so it's 5am - 11am ONLY) you get a free $50 giftcard with purchase. It applies to all consoles (including the Halo 3 edition). In total you get a free game (or a new game for only $10 + tax) and two free games if you buy the premium (which includes Fozra and Marvel UA). This should be nationwide fyi.

*Sorry if this is a repost. Just got home from work.[/quote]

Is this for Friday? Cause you say you saw it for saturday/sunday. A little confused.

[quote name='Tybalt Flux']Thanks OP, I've been debating so much over where to get a 360, I'll just get it here.[/quote]

Ditto. I hope to score a 360 Elite (Falcon) :drool: to replace my old 360 Pro (already serviced once).

[quote name='SniperREX']Ditto. I hope to score a 360 Elite (Falcon) :drool: to replace my old 360 Pro (already serviced once).[/quote]

Elite not valid with this offer

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']So why is homeboy saying that it wont work on a elite?[/quote]

on the walmart site it states the elite is excluded

bread's done
Back