Walmart: Guitar Hero World Tour Full Band Set 99$ (Xbox 360,PS2,PS3)

Heh, this week Kmart has the Guitar Hero World Tour Full band set for 360 and PS3 @ $50.00

If its not too late I'd consider returning it, if you have a KMART in the area

[quote name='runscottie']Heh, this week Kmart has the Guitar Hero World Tour Full band set for 360 and PS3 @ $50.00

If its not too late I'd consider returning it, if you have a KMART in the area[/QUOTE]

According to kmart's ad, it's only the guitar bundle for 50, and the full set is 140...

[quote name='runscottie']Heh, this week Kmart has the Guitar Hero World Tour Full band set for 360 and PS3 @ $50.00

If its not too late I'd consider returning it, if you have a KMART in the area[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jka347']According to kmart's ad, it's only the guitar bundle for 50, and the full set is 140...[/QUOTE]
lulz fail

Bought this when it was online only and did ship to store. Ended up being a pain in the ass to get out to Walmart, so should've sprung the $7 to ship to my house. Heh, oh well, great deal on the full band kit that's fully compatible with other games.

Personally, the Rock Band 2 band kit for $99 on Amazon is a better game and deal.

Everyone is still trying to clear their inventory of World Tour.

[quote name='technole']Personally, the Rock Band 2 band kit for $99 on Amazon is a better game and deal.

Everyone is still trying to clear their inventory of World Tour.[/QUOTE]
I think that is a great deal but in personally like GH:WT a lot better, and most of my friends already have rockband2 so I can play it at any time.

Is this for a limited time, or for now on? I got the Guitar Pack for wii at launch but now i have a 360 and would love to have all instruments for 360. I prefer Rockband and he instruments work with it too ;)

I picked one up last night, but the drum kit wouldn't sync to my PS3 so after 3 hours of frustation, I took it back and am paitently deciding what to do now.

[quote name='Jobberwock']This is tempting, but I bet stores will drop even more when GH5 comes out.[/QUOTE]

hope thats true. i have instruments for the Wii, but I would like to get some for the PS3 without paying tooooo much.

bread's done
Back