Walmart In Store Xbox 360 4g $199/$50 Gift Card 6/12-6/18

[quote name='wankerjr']Looks like the online offer is similar with a $50 e-gift card good for online purchases only and is active right now.[/QUOTE]

Someone keeps posting that on slickdeals and when you go there the site is sold out of the 4 gig version, it's been like this for a week, not sure if they're going to update it. If you add the other versions to the deal the price doesn't give the discount.

Thanks for the heads up, I was planning on going to Kmart for the $60 gaming coupon, but I think i'd prefer a 50 walmart gift card. Around here, walmart gift cards are legal tender.

Walmart also has Halo Reach for 25$ :) I'm going to see if I can price match at BB.

Link

Or if you guys can PM at Amazon that'd be great too.

I picked mine up this morning, thanks again OP, I never would have even looked at the Walmart ad. Also, the way the giftcard rang up I saved $5 on taxes (as the system is effectively $150.) Bonus!

If the store appears to be out of stock, you may want to ask one of the electronics guys. I'm my store they only had room for one in the case, but the guy said they had a stack of them in the back that they just got in. He pulled my system out of a sealed shipping box instead of the glass case.

I wonder if amazon will match this and add a giftcard to a 360 arcade since that seems like the cool thing to do this week. If they do I very well may trade in my old one for a new one and then use the credit to get a hard drive.

bread's done
Back