Walmart is the cheapest place for new BD! Online or in stores.. All under $10!!

CheapAssRu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just thought I would contribute a little. If you go to walmart.com and search blu ray then click from lowest price to highest you will see many BD's for very cheap! Most under $10 and most are in stores! My local one has Resevoir Dogs, Saw I, II, Young Guns Crash, Rambo I, II and III etc for all under $10 and heres some of the onlne prices...

Salvage $7.86
Big White $8.86
The Poseidon Adventure $8.86
Mortuary $8.86
Cruel World $9.32
Final Patient $9.32
Beer league $9.32
Curse of King Tuts Womb $9.86
10.5 Apocalypse $9.86
Salem Witch Trials $9.86
Rambo III $9.86
The Punisher $9.86
Angel in the Family $9.86
The 10 Commandments $9.86
Total Recall $9.86
The Woods Have Eyes $9.86
Devils Rejects $9.86
Category 7: The End of the World $9.86
Rambo First Blood $9.86
Rambo First Blood part 2 $9.86
Blackbeard $9.86
Man who saved Christmas $9.86
Stargate $9.86
Mysterious Island $9.86
The Sentinel $9.86
then many more for $11.86 like Terminator, Stir of Echoes,

Sorry if this was posted before, just wanted to contribute somehow!

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, you got me excited when I saw Big Daddy on your list. If you look at it its the DVD version miss classed.

[quote name='NJMane']Damn, you got me excited when I saw Big Daddy on your list. If you look at it its the DVD version miss classed.[/quote]

My bad, nice eye, will edit that out... they even have it in a blue box lol.. thanks

[quote name='Masterkyo']Saw I & 2 and young guns for $10 each.[/quote]
Thanks I remember my store had those too, updated list...

[quote name='shadowkast']no offense, but this is like the fourth time this has been posted[/quote]
Non taken, again I am new, I am sorry as I tried the search but didnt see anything recent so I thought I would try to contribute for the simple fact I have saved so much money from this this site already and just wanted to give back again..and I do know most of the titles are not that great but again I was just trying to help..

[quote name='JokerCard']I think the title is a bit misleading as I thought NEW meant new releases.[/quote]

Its new as in unopened..

[quote name='JokerCard']I think the title is a bit misleading as I thought NEW meant new releases.[/QUOTE]
+1 most of those aren't even real movies. Half are catalogs, and most of those catalogs are liongsate titles that have been available for three years.

But if anyone finds a deal on King Kong or Bourne please share.

[quote name='shadowrage']+1 most of those aren't even real movies. Half are catalogs, and most of those catalogs are liongsate titles that have been available for three years.

But if anyone finds a deal on King Kong or Bourne please share.[/QUOTE]

... and most of those are the same price or cheaper on amazon. And you have the added bonus of not giving money to one of the most evil corporations on earth. Walmart advertising on CAG=Epic Fail!

I almost got the Rambo movies...but then I saw all 3 on DVD for $13 so I got that instead.

Tempted to get Resevoir Dogs since I hear people talk about it a lot. Is it really that good though?

[quote name='whoknows']I almost got the Rambo movies...but then I saw all 3 on DVD for $13 so I got that instead.

Tempted to get Resevoir Dogs since I hear people talk about it a lot. Is it really that good though?[/quote]

It has a cult following, you will either be one of those cult followers or not care. For under 10$ it is probably worth it though, I didn't think it was all that great.

[quote name='whoknows']I almost got the Rambo movies...but then I saw all 3 on DVD for $13 so I got that instead.

Tempted to get Resevoir Dogs since I hear people talk about it a lot. Is it really that good though?[/quote]

Yes.

Thanks OP for making the attempt at passing along a deal you thought was worthy...

To the others that bitch about "misleading" title and wanna bitch the titles are shitty, wash the sand out of your fucking e-vaginas.

^^^hahaha

to help others asking "is this good?" "should I get this?" check out highdefdigest.com
pretty good reviews

The majority of these (Punisher, Stargate, Crash, Saw, Saw II, etc) have been $10 since November

I've been putting it off, but I need to go and pick up Saw, Saw II, Punisher, Crash, Reservoir Dogs and Terminator 2.

[quote name='The Nephilim']"Curse of King Tuts Womb $9.86"

Is that supposed to say "tomb"? Otherwise that's an interesting sounding film.[/quote]

hahahahaha

[quote name='Will']Thanks OP for making the attempt at passing along a deal you thought was worthy...

To the others that bitch about "misleading" title and wanna bitch the titles are shitty, wash the sand out of your fucking e-vaginas.[/quote]

thanks for understanding. just trying to help!

bread's done
Back