Walmart - Lovely Bones Blu-ray $10

fight_the_youth

CAGiversary!
Walmart online is selling Lovely Bones for $10
1521558h.jpg

1521558bh.jpg

http://www.walmart.com/ip/13989538

This movie was flat out terrible and the ending was incredibly stupid.

I wouldn't put this in my movie collection if they paid me $10.

I have to agree with blindinglights. I haven't seen a movie that I've hated as much as The Lovely Bones in a very long time. Cast was good, though.

I LOVED the movie, it was amazing. People have no taste here, maybe they should have had something blow up. The only problem with the movie is the actor playing the father. I can't stand him.

Visually the movie was pretty interesting but everything else about it was pretty mediocre except for Stanley Tucci's performance. He creeped me out. The ending felt especially cheap to me too.

$10 is a steal for those who liked the movie though.

[quote name='bigdaddy']People have no taste here, maybe they should have had something blow up.[/QUOTE]

You're right. I must not have any taste.

That's why I just couldn't LOVE this AMAZING ending:

The rapist/murderer gets away. Tries to snatch another girl. Fails. Stands in a parking lot. Gets hit by an icicle. Subsequently causes him to fall off the cliff he's conveniently standing by. He's dead. The end.

The only thing I will agree with is that Stanley Tucci did play the "creepy" role incredibly well.

If you're on the fence, and can't decide due to the love-hate crowd in this thread, do yourself a favor a Netflix instead of blind buying.

[quote name='bigdaddy']I LOVED the movie, it was amazing. People have no taste here, maybe they should have had something blow up. The only problem with the movie is the actor playing the father. I can't stand him.[/QUOTE]

This is the most tired response to people not liking a movie you liked. Yes, nearly everyone in this thread must only like big, dumb action movies where things blow up, if they didn't like The Lovely Bones. That thought process may be related to your enjoyment of this film.

This movie was terrible. I wouldn't even recommend a rental.

I'd watch anything with Rachel Weisz in it, and guys, it's based on the BOOK, which forces the plot to largely stays the same, so it's not a fault of the movie

[quote name='bigdaddy'] People have no taste here, maybe they should have had something blow up. [/QUOTE]If you had any brain power, then you shouldn't presume to know things about people, kind sir.

bread's done
Back