Walmart lowering prices to match some competitors BF deals this Friday

FlashStash

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
As long as its that price online, walmart will price-match against that? it doesnt have to be in an actual ad?

Thanks man!

So is there confirmation if Best Buy will price match the Skylanders Swap Force/Disney Infinity Starter Packs?
There's a Best Buy across the street from the Walmart I will go to, so I rather trade in stuff to help pay for the games

Out here on long island all walmarts close with one exception. Highly populated area of course. You guys with the 24 hour:walmarts...you live in cities or rural areas?

Thanks to the OP, finally snagged my Skylanders for the price I wanted!

Tried online last night at midnight and nothing. Tried all morning, nothing. Didn't know it had gone live in store or would have grabbed it last night. 

Got to the store around 9, got to electronics, all the Disney Infinity starter sets were gone. They had quite a bit of Skylanders, but they were spread all over the place. I grabbed my copy of Wii U and snagged the last copy for 3DS... was pretty happy!

I could have gotten the TV as well, I was honestly surprised how slow it was that an hour into the sale the TV was still there... I left it though since I want something larger.

Thanks again to everyone posting though, would not have known about this otherwise!

Also, I know it was mentioned earlier in the thread that the walmart exclusive bundle would be on sale as well. I price checked to be sure and it is still ringing up $100 for anyone wondering. 

Out here on long island all walmarts close with one exception. Highly populated area of course. You guys with the 24 hour:walmarts...you live in cities or rural areas?
We have a 24-hour super walmart here. I would barely consider this place a "city" although according to the population it is technically a city. Feels like a small town to me, but every time i call this place a town my wife gets her panties in a bunch.

Maybe its becuase im from an actual city (not huge... Madison Wisconsin) i feel claustrophobic in this.... place.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/walmart-turns-up-holiday-heat-matches-competitors-best-black-friday-deals-one-week-early-2013-11-19?reflink=MW_news_stmp

There's not a full list, but these are VG related...starts 11/22 at 8am

-- Skylanders and Infinity Starter Packs - WAS: $74.96, NEW PRICE: $37

-- Select PS4 and Xbox One Video Games such as Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14 and Battlefield 4 - WAS: $59.96, NEW PRICE: $49
Can someone confirm if best buy is price matching this price, and then using the gamers discount?

Got the 3ds starter set of skylanders and used the $10 off coupon.

Coupon would not scan at the register and kept saying item not found.The cashier called over the supervisor who tried the same thing and then just told me "Oh its on clearance that's why the coupon isn't working so i can't accept it." I said ok no problem and finished paying and then went to the customer service desk where magically they accepted the coupon no problem and gave me my $10 back.

Walmart didnt want to price match it for me, but i called best buy, had them run a price match over the phone against target, and they completed the order for me.

Thanks to the OP, finally snagged my Skylanders for the price I wanted!

Tried online last night at midnight and nothing. Tried all morning, nothing. Didn't know it had gone live in store or would have grabbed it last night.

Got to the store around 9, got to electronics, all the Disney Infinity starter sets were gone. They had quite a bit of Skylanders, but they were spread all over the place. I grabbed my copy of Wii U and snagged the last copy for 3DS... was pretty happy!

I could have gotten the TV as well, I was honestly surprised how slow it was that an hour into the sale the TV was still there... I left it though since I want something larger.

Thanks again to everyone posting though, would not have known about this otherwise!

Also, I know it was mentioned earlier in the thread that the walmart exclusive bundle would be on sale as well. I price checked to be sure and it is still ringing up $100 for anyone wondering.
I went to Walmart earlier to check their stock of XB1 games and there was at least a dozen of the LG TV's still in stock.

Anyone have a Skylanders coupon they aren't going to use. I'll PayPal a couple bucks for one.
If you have a Target nearby, or want to shop online you can get a $5 off coupon from their coupon section... decent deal if you have the target card, plus you don't have to pay for the other coupon... just an idea

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back