Walmart Mother's day bundle 3DS XL Pink $180 with Crossword Game and accessories

Fairy

CAGiversary!
It's been out for some days but no one mentioned it here. However I think it's a good deal for females.

Link is here.

Free shipping to store or Fedex. So it's pretty convenient. This price is online only. I went to a store and there's no mention of the promotion bundle.

so pissed i paid 15 bucks for that crossword game.. its like 8 or 9 bucks most places now..

its a great game though got a lot of crossword games and more you can download

So I was able to price match a similar bundle at Best Buy for $189. Included a red 3DS XL, the crossword game, a set of Rocketfish power adapters, and pro stylus set with screen protectors.

[quote name='sherlock2g']Man why does it have to be the pink one that's always on sale? Not every girl/woman loves pink.[/QUOTE]

Because gender roles, that's why.

Welcome to the patriarchy known as America.

[quote name='sherlock2g']Man why does it have to be the pink one that's always on sale? Not every girl/woman loves pink.[/QUOTE]

Well some guys like pink to. So I'm sure some guys will pick one up for themselves.

[quote name='MaximusDM']Well some guys like pink to. So I'm sure some guys will pick one up for themselves.[/QUOTE]

I'd say too many guys like pink.

Source:
pinkie_pie_by_moongazeponies-d3g6mt2.png

This is the 3DS xl I own and not ashamed of it. It's actually likely one of my favorite type of pink colors...like a pastel type color. This isn't a hot or candy pink or anything like that....seems like a decent deal.

[quote name='Tygamr']Really? :roll:[/QUOTE]

Sorry if I made it sound like "pink is not for men", I didn't mean it. I was just think this may "not be a deal for men" because it's easier to buy cheap blue 3DS XL. I prefer a pink one but settled with a blue one due to its much lower price back then.

Anyway I got the bundle already. Everything in the promotion picture is included except for the square charger. The accessories are nice. I used the big stylus right away on some rhythm games. You can use either end on the touch screen, which makes me wonder whether tablets stylus would work here as well.

This is really tempting, but I know I should hold out at least until Black Friday to get a better deal.

What's the cheapest a 3DS XL (new) has been in the past?

[quote name='Matenshi']This is really tempting, but I know I should hold out at least until Black Friday to get a better deal.

What's the cheapest a 3DS XL (new) has been in the past?[/QUOTE]

Target had the XL for $160 a month or so ago. Best Buy has them for $180 right now.

I tried to get two targets in my area to price match to this or to Best Buy's $180 sale and neither would do it. I wasn't asking target price match the bundle I just wanted the console for the 180 bucks and they told me they couldn't do it because it wasn't the exact same item. I also explained that BB doesnt carry the pink one yet (thats my understanding) and they weren't having it. I tried to hammer some common sense into their skulls to no avail. Common sense is dead my friends. Post your moments of silence below.

[quote name='imthebongo']I tried to get two targets in my area to price match to this or to Best Buy's $180 sale and neither would do it. I wasn't asking target price match the bundle I just wanted the console for the 180 bucks and they told me they couldn't do it because it wasn't the exact same item. I also explained that BB doesnt carry the pink one yet (thats my understanding) and they weren't having it. I tried to hammer some common sense into their skulls to no avail. Common sense is dead my friends. Post your moments of silence below.[/QUOTE]

And that's why price matching is pointless. The arbitrary use of the policy makes it such a crapshoot that its seems like more trouble than its worth.

[quote name='ea_woods']And that's why price matching is pointless. The arbitrary use of the policy makes it such a crapshoot that its seems like more trouble than its worth.[/QUOTE]

I think it's definitly worth price matching items. Yeah, it can be a crapshoot at time when it's bundles or hard to get items but its better than not asking. You fail 100% of the time you don't try. I'm glad you have the option of not price matching items, good for you.

[quote name='imthebongo']I tried to get two targets in my area to price match to this or to Best Buy's $180 sale and neither would do it. I wasn't asking target price match the bundle I just wanted the console for the 180 bucks and they told me they couldn't do it because it wasn't the exact same item. I also explained that BB doesnt carry the pink one yet (thats my understanding) and they weren't having it. I tried to hammer some common sense into their skulls to no avail. Common sense is dead my friends. Post your moments of silence below.[/QUOTE]

I don't quite get what you are saying. Why would BB not carrying the pink one matter when you were trying to PM the BB price? The BB sale is for the red/blue versions and I know Target carries those.

[quote name='ColFantastic']I think it's definitly worth price matching items. Yeah, it can be a crapshoot at time when it's bundles or hard to get items but its better than not asking. You fail 100% of the time you don't try. I'm glad you have the option of not price matching items, good for you.[/QUOTE]

Rather than waste my time, I'll just buy the item where it is cheapest. I get the lowest price 100% of the time.

It's not just bundles, but Best Buy excludes several "discounts" because they don't qualify under the restrictive price matching policy.

bread's done
Back