Walmart pickup - Ikaruga, Fatal Frame XB, etc.

coolz481

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
Just got back from Walmart in Coral Springs, FL. It looked as though they cleared out some heretofore unopened cases of games from 2000/2001. I picked up the following (some of which may go back):

Fatal Frame XB - $29
Fatal Frame PS2 - $29
Ico PS2 - $12
Ikaruga GC - $14!!!!!
Toejam & Earl III XB - $19
Jet Set Radio Future XB - $12
Shenmue II XB - $12
Shadow of Destiny PS2 - $49 [I hadn't seen this game before and thought it might be rare, but then I saw EB sells it for $8 used - I think I'll return this one! :)

I also saw a bunch of Ridge Racer V, Shadow Man 2nd Coming, Okage, Red Faction, REmake (non-PC). It was kind of fun looking though all that old s***.

Speaking of random Walmart finds... is Baldur's Gate for GBA worth anything? I only saw two auctions on eBay. Not sure how much they sell it for, but I've seen a couple copies buried in the carnage that is the bottom shelf of Walmart cases, debated picking it up.

There's probably so much nice shit at Walmart that you can never see.

Good deal on Ikagura,, cant say as much about the rest of the games you bought... other than I cant believe a Walmart would still have JSRF

If that is the Original Fatal Frame for the PS2 you got a great deal on that one. That sealed sells for quite a bit. I sold mine for 65 or something about 1/2 a year ago. Probably go for quite a bit more now.

[quote name='schuerm26']If that is the Original Fatal Frame for the PS2 you got a great deal on that one.[/quote]
Yeah. I had to pay the same amount for a used copy at GS a few months ago.

Great find on Ikaruga. I just got my copy a few weeks ago at EB for $30. Not sure it's worth $30, but it still is an amazing game and very well worth $14.
However, Jet Set Radio Future and TJ&E 3 can be gotten several dollars cheaper at EB or GS.
Also, TJ&E 3 isn't that great a game. Nothing compared to the first two in the series.
However, JSRF is amazing. Get it, play it, love it.

bread's done
Back