Walmart Pre Black Friday Deals are LIVE in-store

TheFizzzzzz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
229 (100%)
Just left my local Walmart and all advertisement is up and prices are ringing up sale prices

Ok people...... I've seen tons of posts about the BLACK FRIDAY sale.....

THIS IS THE PRE BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!! 2 PAGE AD WALMART PUT OUT TO BEAT COMPETITOR'S BLACK FRIDAY PRICES.

As specified in another thread the highlights

-- Skylanders and Infinity Starter Packs - WAS: $74.96, NEW PRICE: $37

-- ALL PS4 and Xbox One Video Games WAS: $59.96, NEW PRICE: $49

That's it for gaming

Last edited by a moderator:
I called two Walmarts and they didnt have any Last of Us PS3 bundles. They also seemed confused as to what "deal" I kept talking about and kept telling me to order online so I could pick it up in-store.

I was really hoping to avoid having to go there tomorrow morning, see a line and just not bother with it all.

Anyone else have better luck?
I'm looking for the Last of Us bundle as well. Hope they'll be there when I go in tomorrow morning.

Question: Is Walmart selling Xbox One games yet?

I would love to get Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag for Xbox One in half an hour....

EDIT: yup, in stock at my store and the sale is live.

The "pre Black Friday deals" that Walmart has advertised all week.
It's as if people just ignored the other thread and ads and expect Black Friday sales. Sigh, some people. This is why I try to say in the Xbox forum.
The only items on sale are the ones listed.

Why are people so adamant that more is involved.

You want a game for $10 get out Thursday night NEXT WEEK.
Im just going to say entitlement maybe? That or ignorance. I looked at the first few cmoments and just skipped to the last page.

My apologies for asking earlier then. It doesn't hurt to be sure if other prices are affected, there are so many changes compared to last year's BF sale. There is also a lot of posts to comb through and more than one thread to catch up on. =)

Darn, ran out tonight to pickup Swap Force for PS4, and they didn't even have it. Site keeps flipping between saying they do and don't have it depending on where I look. Guess I'll just wait for the price to change online, and do a store pickup.

For those looking, my Walmart had the Swap Force in the game section, but also a giant pallet of them in the aisle just outside the section by the books.

I scored both Swap Force and Infinity for my Nephew.

For those looking, my Walmart had the Swap Force in the game section, but also a giant pallet of them in the aisle just outside the section by the books.

Hmm, maybe I should have looked around a little bit more, saw a shelf in the toy section with a few, but didn't check anywhere else. Might go back out tonight if I try to get Mario and Zelda somewhere, thanks for the heads up.

Hmm, maybe I should have looked around a little bit more, saw a shelf in the toy section with a few, but didn't check anywhere else. Might go back out tonight if I try to get Mario and Zelda somewhere, thanks for the heads up.
No problem. I was surprised how few there were until I saw the pallet.

Also the app for me said none in stock.

Darn, ran out tonight to pickup Swap Force for PS4, and they didn't even have it. Site keeps flipping between saying they do and don't have it depending on where I look. Guess I'll just wait for the price to change online, and do a store pickup.
Check the item page again, there's two different availability things for the PS4 version for whatever reason. There's the site to store that only lets you order it to actually get shipped to the store and one under it that lets you actually check in-store availability. Might be different in your area but every store in this area you can only get it shipped to the store if you want to order it online even if fthey have it on hand. It's the only version like that (excluding the "Walmart Exclusive" ones that just have Megablocks coupons in them) so I would check and see what it says.

The one I went to only had PS3/Wii/WiiU/360 Swap Force on the display.

I had to argue with my walmart employees to get them to sell me a copy of Ghosts for X1 before midnight. Despite them being out on the shelves. Pretty sure they just wanted the last two copies for themselves

I checked the Hudson, Wisconsin store and the prices are not in effect yet.
If you look at their pre-Black Friday ad for 11/22, 2nd page, lower right hand corner. It says prices not valid in Wisconsin. Not sure what the story behind that is.

Just got back and picked up Swap Force for 360. No updated price tag at my store, but I asked an employee to scan. She immediately told me it's already $37. They had all versions in stock, including PS4 and XboxOne.

I hope Wal-Mart's website reflects the price changes. They're supposed to, right? (I swear I read that, unless my comprehension skills have started to fail me. I'll go and blame work-related fatigue if so.) I sure would like to PM NBA 2K14 for the PS4 at Best Buy since I have some credit to use.

I can confirm the Infinity and Skylanders Swap Force was live with sale pricing. Just picked up two of each at my local NC store. They had the shelves tagged with the sale prices as well.

Are the prices valid in Georgia?
Just picked the Skylanders and Infinity starter sets in NC at 12:30 or so. Shelves are marked, etc and prices rang up at $37 each. No lines. Although there was someone there buying an XBone. They had plenty of those too.

Are these prices able to be price matched at other stores? I know places don't like PMing black friday deals buuuut this is not black friday >_>

Does Target need an AD?
No they have an Ipad in customer service to verify the sale price at the competitor site as well as to make sure it is actually in stock. At least all the ones by me do and price matching has always been a piece of cake thanks to that

bread's done
Back