Walmart: PS3/360 Mad Catz Official Street Fighter IV FightStick for $39.96

Ordered one. Picked it up today, but like some in the other thread, the warrenty sticker on the bottom was cut, like someone had opened it before.

Called Walmart, was on hold for a while. But one I got a live person, took about 10 minutes, and he took care of everything. Have the return label for my old stick, and a new one will be shipped 1 day delivery to my house. Even though my original order was site to store.

For people who got on the deal last time, was anyone able to return the SF4 copy and just keep the stick for $14?

One guy said that some people are doing that, but not sure if this is 100 percent confirmed.

[quote name='miriamleo']For people who got on the deal last time, was anyone able to return the SF4 copy and just keep the stick for $14?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='miriamleo']For people who got on the deal last time, was anyone able to return the SF4 copy and just keep the stick for $14?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I did that. Although it was a bundle, they shipped separately and was on separate receipts. Just told the employee that I changed my mind about the SF4 copy and walked out with the stick for $14 :cool:

bread's done
Back