Walmart - PSP-3000 Rock Band Pack - $139.00 - B&M Only - YMMV

[quote name='pitflyer']Checked Walmart in Conroe, TX and Spring, TX, neither had the Rock Band PSP bundle. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

I grew up in Spring!

Finally was able to snag one in Simpsonville, SC, where there was still one left so call if you decide to go (apparently there are also copies in Greer, SC as well). First time I've actually been able to find a CAG deal in a local WalMart as they'e generaly suckish at gettting any of these kind of deals. My younger 6-year-old wants want of these (actually a Go, but there was in way in hell I was paying $250 for something that actually gives less functionalilty and the inability to buy Used Games -- I'm a CAG afterall)

He may not be all into Rock Band, but his older brother who has a PSP probably will so I may let him have it (as a sudo-Christmas present) and let my youngin' pick out another game. But just the PSP and 4 GB card is worth $199 so it's still a deal to me with the lack of flipping these days.

Finally got one. No luck in Union, Linden, or Old Bridge NJ. Had some in stock in Piscataway NJ. No tag, so the employees had no idea it was marked down. There was at least one left, possibly more hiding behind it, but I couldn't tell with all the Hannah Montana editions flanking it.

Picked up last one in Fenton, Mo. Wal-Mart also. Total was 147.xx after tax. They were surprised at the price also and had no clue abou the price. Not bad with a game and 4gb memory stick included!!!

My friend snagged me one from the Paramount, CA Walmart a couple days ago and said there were quite a few left. People looking for this deal in the LA area may want to check it out.

Well they are supposedly out of stock at the WM closest to me... so the online tracker says:/ Don't really put much stock in the tracker but there was only ONE left so it could be possible that it's gone.

Got my hands on the last one and got an extended warranty for $10, now what I need are accessories for it. Any good deals? Bundles?

[quote name='husyk']Got my hands on the last one and got an extended warranty for $10, now what I need are accessories for it. Any good deals? Bundles?[/QUOTE]

They have PSP accessory bundles at walmart that include car charger, carrying case, usb cable, earphones, umd sleaves, etc. for about $20. Pretty decent deal considering what you get.

Picked up one tonight at Mentor, OH Walmart. Was still two left in the case when I left. Online stock tracker showed nothing in like a 30 mile radius. I just gave it a shot on my way home and scored.

[quote name='Macros']Picked up one tonight at Mentor, OH Walmart. Was still two left in the case when I left. Online stock tracker showed nothing in like a 30 mile radius. I just gave it a shot on my way home and scored.[/QUOTE] Now there's one left!! ;-)

It took talking with and following 3 reps around the store, but I finally got one to ACTUALLY LOOK in the case. Even though the "system" said none in stock.
Well, its right, now.
Kearny, NJ Store is out.
Watchung, NJ *says* they have some.

I couldn't get them to print anything that said "Yes! $139! Go PM somewhere else!" So I bought it, THEN PM'd @ BB Secaucus for the RZ points.

Did anyone miss out that wants one? Offers?

Found one today at a Wal-Mart in Watertown, WI at the price of $139 (plus tax). I'm in Madison and our store doesn't appear to have ever had them (or they were all sold out on the day this thread was started), but the Wal-Marts out in the boonies seem to have plenty of them. There was one more at the Watertown, WI store and the online store inventory checker says there were some in other outlying areas between Madison and Milwaukee.

FYI.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='plastik3000']This bundle is 169.99 at Best Buy in store and online.[/QUOTE]
I price matched this at Best Buy. Rang up at 199.99. That WAS Saturday. Online is 169.99 now.

I like thinking I saved $60 more than I like saving $30. ;)

I picked one of these up from my local Wal-Mart, thinking the screen would be a substantial upgrade to my PSP 2000 model. I couldn't see a big difference, so am wishing I hadn't purchased the Rock Band bundle. I might be willing to sell this at cost if anyone is interested. I carefully opened the box and turned on the unit to check it out, only to put it back in the box.

I found one today at the Mentor, OH Walmart. It appeared to be the last one...so I bought it. :) I haven't had a PSP in a while. Big difference between the 3000 and the original PSP I got on launch day...but I like it.

bread's done
Back