Walmart PSP 32mb mem stick cleareance?

MrX

CAGiversary!
I was at my local walmart tonight and found the 32mg sony mem cards on clearance for 8 bucks which is a dollar cheaper then the used ones at gamestop. I am guessing this is YMMV but anyone else seen them that cheap before?

Don't think I have ever seen them that cheap, yet these wouldn't even be really a deal at $2 a piece. Just too small unless you are just using them for game saves.

Yea, spring for a 1GB. EBGames carries the PSP version for $69.99, but I think you can get the 2GB one from Amazon.com for like $72 shipped.

I have found them very useful for storing roms or a back up of the firmware incase something would ever happen to it

[quote name='Prepster']Don't think I have ever seen them that cheap, yet these wouldn't even be really a deal at $2 a piece. Just too small unless you are just using them for game saves.[/quote]

CircuitCity sold a 128mb for $5...

And Toys R Us had 128mb ones for free back in December :)

The one nice thing about PSP game saves (at least for the PSP games I own) is that they don't take up that much space. I am still using the 32MB one that came with the system and I have 6 game saves with 29MB of space left.

Target also has the Sony 32MB ones on clearance, they were $17.48 I think (originally $24.99) so they will be $6.24 eventually.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']And Toys R Us had 128mb ones for free back in December :)

.[/QUOTE]

I feel bad every tru i got 1 at closed down.

bread's done
Back