Walmart - Singularity (Xbox 360) $14.96

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Is this the version with the graphic novel?[/QUOTE]

who knows? I did order that package off Amazon for $20 during that week long sale. The comic came in its own manilla pouch, but the condition was rough, the spine was pretty damaged, cover had lines in it. Not having collected comics for 12 years, I figured no big deal and tossed it into a storage bin.

The game is really fun. Very nice atmosphere, etc. A lot better than Metro 2033 turned out to be I thought. The game also had some nice scares to it, a la FEAR, but better. I'd say definitely pick it up, plus support the little studio that could! (Raven)

Just finished the game myself and really enjoyed it. Good atmosphere and gameplay. Gets really easy towards the end but in a fun, empowering way. Definitely recommended at a sub-$20 price.

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Is this the version with the graphic novel?[/QUOTE]

No, that was an Amazon exclusive. Actually, you don't want that version. I ordered it from Amazon during the holidays and however they stored them not only bent and damaged the graphic novel, but moisture damaged the game case. I thought it was a problem particular to my copy, but I asked for a replacement twice and both of those were equally bad. Ultimately, I bought it locally.

[quote name='deletion']walmart's really been stepping up with the games sales.[/QUOTE]

haha, yeah, maybe they realize having almost everything in their store listed as MSRP on the shelf week after week doesn't make them money. Lets hope this translates over to that so we can convince the significant others that when we're there buying groceries and diapers, a $10-$15 game won't hurt!

I have started it for the PS3. Fun so far. But I am kind of sick of the Unreal engine; it seems kind of clunky and a little muddy in some parts.

Damn PC Richards had the ps3 version for $15 but sold out guess I'll have 2 buy the x360 version @ BB w/price match and then xchange it later.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']LMFAO thanks man[/QUOTE]
^This. That was the first vid I have watched all the way thru in quite some time. Makes you feel good about yourself somehow :lol:

Does it have a voucher inside where you can get Prototype also. Because Prototype and Sibularity for both $15 is a steal. Oh and the reason Walmart is having sales is because of overstock.

haha the phase ticks are pretty rough right there because you aren't prepared for them, but once you understand how they work, it's not so bad. I cussed a bit at that point, too, though ...

The game is totally worth it at that price -- it's got a BioShock vibe to it. The online play wasn't bad, either. I was able to find games regularly to play this past weekend.

[quote name='ryanmassacre']I think the Prototype deal has expired...[/QUOTE]

Can somebody still tell me though. I would just like to know.

[quote name='PapaSmerf']^This. That was the first vid I have watched all the way thru in quite some time. Makes you feel good about yourself somehow :lol:[/QUOTE]

Watch his other videos, it's all an act. He's pretty funny IMO.

[quote name='token2k6']haha, yeah, maybe they realize having almost everything in their store listed as MSRP on the shelf week after week doesn't make them money. Lets hope this translates over to that so we can convince the significant others that when we're there buying groceries and diapers, a $10-$15 game won't hurt![/QUOTE]

yeah. One of the walmarts around here still has DJ Hero 1 and Guitar Hero 2 bundles at their original release prices. Morons there don't know how to do clearance or price drops. Oddly enough, it's also where I got my DJ Hero 2 bundle that was incorrectly priced at $60 instead of $100.

[quote name='swolgam']Watch his other videos, it's all an act. He's pretty funny IMO.[/QUOTE]
Had me fooled. Kinda glad I can't relate to the conflict enough to know better.
Gotta find my Num chucks :)

I watched that video when I had a hard time with that part as well, but it was really funny too. Esp when he gets pissed at his brother over his Caprisun or something.

"SHUTUP I'M MAKING MY YOUTUBE VIDEO!!"

I just got through that phase tick part thats in that video after about 20 tries. Unnecessarily hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, $40 again. :/ I shouldn't have slept in today. Oh well, I'm going to Universal Orlando and ride coasters to compensate. Haha.

Phase ticks aren't that hard, took me about 4 times to figure out that u just need to haul ass down that corridor and get to the ladder to finish that shite off. The first aid wrapping around your hands gets a bit annoying though.

But yeah it's worth the $15 for sure and I do get the Bioshock/Fear vibe that it's got going on.

bread's done
Back