Walmart: Steam / eShop / PSN gift cards $10 off order of $35 or more. "New Customers"

ebaymarcaro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Lifted this from SD.

Walmart is offering $10 off orders of $35 or more on select gift cards. 
Supposed to be for new customers. 
NOTE: If you try using an already made account, you will receive an error message that the code cannot be applied.

Code is: ELLEN10

This includes:

2 x $20 Steam cards 

2 x $20 PSN

1  x $35 eShop

People have reported receiving the digital codes. A few have had orders cancelled, but unclear if they abused and did many orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay mine was canceled because they couldn't verify some or all of my billing information.  What did I do wrong?  I used a relatives address for shipping and paypal to pay like suggested here and all my billing info is correct. Do I change my paypal info shipping to relative or on the walmart order form because I used the walmart order form for relatives shipping.

So I just tried again and it's telling me the code is not applicable.

Okay mine was canceled because they couldn't verify some or all of my billing information. What did I do wrong? I used a relatives address for shipping and paypal to pay like suggested here and all my billing info is correct. Do I change my paypal info shipping to relative or on the walmart order form because I used the walmart order form for relatives shipping.
thats the excuse they give all cancelled orders.

Crossing my fingers for $40 PSN.

Would love to buy some Telltales before they're ripped from existence.

EDIT: Nope, cancelled within a minute of placing the order. They're onto us.

code worked on old account..cancelled.

made a new account...cancelled...tried again, said code was already used

made another account...cancelled.

They claim it's because they couldnt verify payment, yet the money had already been taken from PayPal. super lame and a waste of time.

I've tried and 2 different brand new accounts/emails and used 2 different forms of payment and both times, I get canceled because they can't verify the address. First time took 7 hours, the 2nd time took 2. I guess it was just the luck of the draw.

just used ellen10 on an old account that i never placed an order with before, bought the year of plus for $32.64, got the code within 4 minutes

Trying to get the Nintendo $35 eShop card and I just keep getting:

There are no eligible items in your order to use this promo. 

i got a walmart eGift card?

I ordered the $50 Nintendo eshop one and a PSN card for $20.

I got an email with to walmart store eCards instead

That's a good idea. Use the ELLEN10 discount to buy a $35 walmart gift card and then use that to buy the eshop cards you want. I will try that out.

EDIT* says there are no eligible items in my cart. I am pretty sure this deal is dead. I even get the no eligible items when I add the eshop cards directly now. Oh well.

That's a good idea. Use the ELLEN10 discount to buy a $35 walmart gift card and then use that to buy the eshop cards you want. I will try that out.

EDIT* says there are no eligible items in my cart. I am pretty sure this deal is dead. I even get the no eligible items when I add the eshop cards directly now. Oh well.
they must have run out of codes

bread's done
Back