Walmart Ultimate online deals pre-black friday starts today

I see under the electronics section they have an ad for video games sales, with new titles. However, I doubt this starts until Black Friday, especially since Halo 4 is not even out yet.

8580-21385_Video_game_Dep_MS_258x246.jpg

[quote name='blazenumb1']I see under the electronics section they have an ad for video games sales, with new titles. However, I doubt this starts until Black Friday, especially since Halo 4 is not even out yet.

[/QUOTE]

Looks to me like it's just saying that game prices start at $40.

[quote name='benjamouth']3x3DS games for $30 seems ok, was thinking F1 2011, Rayman 3d and Centipede ?[/QUOTE]

Get Shinobi, Ghost Recon and Rayman.

[quote name='Bosamba']Those are some good prices for Funky Barn 3D, Horses 3D, and Let's Ride: Best of Breed.[/QUOTE]
I ha'd.

What a shit deal. These pre-BF deals sucked last year... the good stuff didn't come out until BF itself and all the retailers started to PM/beat one another.

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']I found an HDMI cable for 30 bucks!!!!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Vizio-XCH306D1-2PK-6-HDMI-Cable-Flat/13912191

So, yeah, certainly like shopping at Wal-Mart's electronic department from the convince of home...[/QUOTE]

Hdmi prices and jokes never get old. Just get better at it, like this; $1,500 diamond hdmi cable from Amazon. The reviews are the best!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/cr/B003CT2A2M/ref=aw_d_cr_electronics?qid=1351785388&sr=8-3

You guys see that picture showing the video game deals with $39.99 Halo 4 and AC3?
THAT IS WHY I DIDN"T BUY IT ON RELEASE!!!!!! THAT!!!!!! lol

Hey guys since that little picture clearly shows AC3 and Halo 4 for $39.99 shouldn't they have to give that price because it shows those games and it says STARTING AT $39.99!

858021385videogamedepms.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That PSP sale is still going? Wow, its been months since that started, and it shows in the selection still available.

[quote name='superhippy1986']You guys see that picture showing the video game deals with $39.99 Halo 4 and AC3?

Hey guys since that little picture clearly shows AC3 and Halo 4 for $39.99 shouldn't they have to give that price because it shows those games and it says STARTING AT $39.99!

[/QUOTE]

Why try to get it for 39.99 when its priced 39.96...those 3 pennies matter darn it!.

[quote name='bigdaddykyler']Why try to get it for 39.99 when its priced 39.96...those 3 pennies matter darn it!.[/QUOTE]

Oh duh.... Forgot about the 3 pennies.. Buy me a piece of gun for that. Oh wait he gum is $1.50!!!!! AND UP!!! Seriously couldn't we get AC3 at least because it's out now for $39....96?

[quote name='superhippy1986']You guys see that picture showing the video game deals with $39.99 Halo 4 and AC3?

[/QUOTE]

What I don't get is that they say from 39.96, but there is a 29.96 game in there. Why wouldn't they advertise from a lower price since they can...

[/QUOTE]

It says "from 39.96", which basically means the worst game listed is 39.96 and the games people actually want are more expensive.

[/QUOTE]Just Dance is $40 the others I don't think so but I'll be more than happy to pm them & keeep my $20 credit vs the weak vanilla savings.

[quote name='Enuf']Just Dance is $40 the others I don't think so but I'll be more than happy to pm them & keeep my $20 credit vs the weak vanilla savings.[/QUOTE]

It can say starting price all they want but don't show Halo 4 & AC3 and expect it to fly that way.. PM MY BROTHER!! People do not know how to be a true Cheap Ass Gamer!!!

Wonder why the original PSP isn't on sale...You would think they would want to get rid of those consoles as fast as possible now.

I've been trying to pick one up and mod the hell out of it for months, but I'd rather wait for the price to come down a bit...At $129.99 I'd rather just drop $100 more and get the vita.

[quote name='blazenumb1']I see under the electronics section they have an ad for video games sales, with new titles. However, I doubt this starts until Black Friday, especially since Halo 4 is not even out yet.

[/QUOTE]

Can't find that anywhere on their site outside of that jpg image. No mention under electronics, videogames, etc. from the OP's link. Would be nice to have it in a physical ad or a printout directly on their site.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Oh duh.... Forgot about the 3 pennies.. Buy me a piece of gun for that. Oh wait he gum is $1.50!!!!! AND UP!!! Seriously couldn't we get AC3 at least because it's out now for $39....96?[/QUOTE]

English?

that 39.96 print ad says "from" which basically means that any manager at any store that isn't a retard will say no to your PM requests.

yeah... GG

anyone thinking otherwise is probably going to waste more gas than they will save on the deal.

bread's done
Back