CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Found these at walmart.com

Bioshock $4.96 OOS
Afro Samurai $3.96 OOS
Fuel $3.96 OOS

They went quick :(

Too bad I already have Afro and Bioshock. I ordered Fuel.

I bought Afro for $10 new at gamestop a month or so ago. I beat it and enjoyed it for a value game. Short but really fun. For $4 its a no-brainer.

Bioshock is a classic... Enough said. If you don't have it buy it for $5. You cant go wrong.

Fuel looks ok. Let me know if you guys thinks it worth $4.

All these games are used, but I have previously ordered 5 games "used" from walmart and 3 of them arrived sealed brand new with a preowned sticker slapped on it.

Free site to store shipping as well. $0.97 shipping if you dont want to deal with the madness that is known as Walmart lol

However site to store is really easy and there is never a line back there at my store. Usually in and out pretty quick.

Enjoy.

Afro
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Afro-Samurai-Xbox-360-Pre-Owned-Xbox-360/12961117

Bioshock
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Bioshock-Xbox-360-Pre-Owned-Xbox-360/12962074

Fuel
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=12457728&findingMethod=rr&

Also of interest:

Soul Calibur IV $9.96
Shadowrun $4.96
Jericho $4.96
Dark Sector $4.96

Sega Superstar Tennis/Live Arcade Bundle Disc $4.96

Ever since the rise and fall of the Dreamcast I have been a SEGA fanboy. I just love that console. So far ahead of its time. The rest is history. Sega Superstar Tennis is a nice tribute to the DC. Lot of cool memorable characters and the minigames are worth the $5 alone. Then they toss in the Arcade disc which has 5 full Live arcade games on it. Luxor, Fireworks, Uno, Pacman, and some fish game. All of them are pretty fun as well if you dont already have them on Live. The fireworks game is a really cool rhythm game and pacman is done really well. Uno is fun, haven't played the other 2 yet though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ApeOverlord007']i=where in the store do i go to pick up an ordered game?[/QUOTE]

its usually in the back by the photo center

Just got my email today that my order is ready for pickup. I'll go get it in the afternoon. Afro and Enter The Matrix.

Picked up Fuel today...

Guess I lucked out once again and got it in its original case with manual. The disc is scratch free, but has a sticker in the middle of the disc. Looks like it was a previous rental. Gonna see if I can get it off with a little goo gone.

Wasnt lucky enough to get a sealed copy this time :)

[quote name='sp8001']Picked up Fuel today...

Guess I lucked out once again and got it in its original case with manual. The disc is scratch free, but has a sticker in the middle of the disc. Looks like it was a previous rental. Gonna see if I can get it off with a little goo gone.

Wasnt lucky enough to get a sealed copy this time :)[/QUOTE]

be careful getting that sticker off, i ended up cracking a game trying to get one of those off and have since just left them on and ened up trading the game when i'm done playing it.

I received my Wal-Mart order of (4) used games today. Here's how it went -

3 of the 4 had the HWV artwork instead of original
2 of the 4 had black sharpie on the top of the disc
2 of the 4 were missing manuals

The discs had all been buffed, but no better refurb job than I could have done myself with my JFJ Easy Pro.

They are going right back to Wal-Mart for a refund. I doubt that I'll buy anything used from them in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ballbarfer']be careful getting that sticker off, i ended up cracking a game trying to get one of those off and have since just left them on and ened up trading the game when i'm done playing it.[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean... I cracked a few DVDs that I bought from Blockbuster several years back. Those were full disc stickers and a pain in the ass to get off.

The goo gone worked like a champ and I was able to remove the sticker with minimal effort. The game looks new now. Haven't played it yet, but it would have to be pretty bad to feel sour after scoring it for $4 shipped.

[quote name='twinton']I received my Wal-Mart order of (4) used games today. Here's how it went -

3 of the 4 had the HWV artwork instead of original
2 of the 4 had black sharpie on the top of the disc
2 of the 4 were missing manuals

The discs had all been buffed, but no better refurb job than I could have done myself with my JFJ Easy Pro.

They are going right back to Wal-Mart for a refund. I doubt that I'll buy anything used from them in the future.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this statement 100%. Had 2 games, one with the Movie Gallery sticker still on the outside. One with manual and one without. Both buffed one looked good the other, not so much.

The deals are great, hope other CAG's take this warning. I know I won't be buying from them again.

Picked up my games yesterday(Afro Samurai, Pirates Of The Caribbean and Beowulf). They were actually there the day after I ordered them, but I didnt get over to pick them up until yesterday.

Only Afro Samurai had the manual, the other two did not. All came with a case(though the case for Afro was just a black case) and the discs were all mint. Really cant beat those prices. I paid $13 something for them all.

bread's done
Back