Walmart video game bundles: 3 Xbox 360 for $30, 2 PS3 for $30, and more

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Credit goes to ccbktb @Slickdeals

Walmart has a Great Deal on Video Game Bundles listed below (Assorted titles). Shipping starts at $1.97.

4-pack of Nintendo Wii games for $20

4-pack of Nintendo DS games for $20

3-pack of Xbox 360 games for $30

2-pack of PS3 games for $30

2-pack of Nintendo Wii games for $30

2-pack of Xbox 360 games for $30

3-pack of Nintendo 3DS games for $30

Warning: There is overlap between the 3 for $30 and the 2 for $30 Xbox 360 selection so be careful in which titles you select.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me or is the selection on 2 for $30 and 3 for $30 on Xbox games exactly the same? Who would go for the 2 for $30?

Can't find anything else I want for PS3 asides for maybe assassin's creed 2. Though it and any other games I want could be bought on steam I think, which is my main platform.

Hey guys, so I'm looking to do a 2-for-$30 PS3 deal, and I want Bioshock and a racing game that has split screen multiplayer, so I'm stuck between Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing and Split/Second. Any suggestions?

[quote name='esw8592']Hey guys, so I'm looking to do a 2-for-$30 PS3 deal, and I want Bioshock and a racing game that has split screen multiplayer, so I'm stuck between Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing and Split/Second. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Actually, I was checking out Sonic early this morning. I don't care for how the handling looks. Split second is cool(got it on clearance at Target for $8.98, last year), but Sonic seems more family friendly. Maybe PSN has demos? PS+ gets/got a full 1 hour trial of Split Second.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuwgpE85UKA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfJQkXFQgKo

Was about to hop on the 3DS deal, then I realized they removed Shinobi. If they bring it back I'll hop on this.

Thanks ChunLiBarbie. PSN has a demo for Split/Second so I'll try that. Nothing on the Sonic racing game though.

Bought
PlayStation 3 2-for-$30 Video Game Bundle
PS3 Games for $30
(Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (PS3))
PS3 Games for $30
(Batman: Arkham Asylum - Game of the Year (PS3))

Was going to order Afrika and Tomb Raider Trilogy but it only works out to a dollar or 2 more than ordering from Amazon. Lots of good games on that list for trophy whores, but nothing that screams "DEAL!!!"

Thanks op

[quote name='esw8592']Hey guys, so I'm looking to do a 2-for-$30 PS3 deal, and I want Bioshock and a racing game that has split screen multiplayer, so I'm stuck between Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing and Split/Second. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]
Both games are great, but in there own ways. If you prefer Mario Kart type games then go with Sonic. If you just like arcade racers with some over the top and crazy track designs then go with S/S.

I actually loved S/S so much I have it for PS3 and 360.

bread's done
Back