WALMART XBOX 149.92

[quote name='CaptainObviousXl']already been posted[/quote]

But thanks for posting. Some CAGs may not have seen that one.

[quote name='CaptainObviousXl'][quote name='nogard']I may get one when it becomes a $100 cheaper.[/quote]
i dont think it will be 50$ for like 6 years[/quote]
2010?? thats kinda a high estimate...

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='CaptainObviousXl'][quote name='nogard']I may get one when it becomes a $100 cheaper.[/quote]
i dont think it will be 50$ for like 6 years[/quote]
2010?? thats kinda a high estimate...[/quote]
well i fugure it wont be that low till 2 years till the xbox 2 is released. An the xbox 2 prolly wont be released untill like 2006 right around chrismas just like they always do, so change that to 4 and a half years

[quote name='CaptainObviousXl']anyways i dont think they will ever be NEW
at 50$[/quote]

PS1 was $300 when it was released, and it's $50 now (new), so it' s possible in the distant future, Xbox will sell at $50.

[quote name='Ebraum']Was it bundled with anything??????????[/quote]

Same as playstion 2, 1 controller, and all the necessory cables. oh, there was a bundle with ridge racer that sold for $350.

Sorry, I ment the one at Walmart for $149. I heard rumours of a bundle with Amp2 . A few week's ago Walmart had a bundle of Clone Wars / Tetris, & Grabbed by the Goulies, with 2 free month's of Xbox Live.

[quote name='Ebraum']Sorry, I ment the one at Walmart for $149. I heard rumours of a bundle with Amp2 . A few week's ago Walmart had a bundle of Clone Wars / Tetris, & Grabbed by the Goulies, with 2 free month's of Xbox Live.[/quote]

that is my question. If you get a $40 game with the $180 bundle, isnt that a better deal than a core system for $150?

It is especially a good deal if you have a walmart with the Clone Wars/Tetris bundle still in stock. Can't really go wrong with an Xbox for $150 though.

MS has always wanted to put out a Halo bundle but it they would have to put together a comparable bundle that they can sell to minors, since Halo carries the M rating and many stores now won't sell M rated games to minors.

[quote name='CaptainObviousXl']anyways i dont think they will ever be NEW
at 50$[/quote]

Why not? Most consoles hit the $50 price point eventually - look at the Dreamcast and the PS1.

im gonna guess this is not gonna include the 2 free games that come with the xbox currently so maybe u could price match with other stores and get the 2 games too?

GameStop also. No bundles, though.
I assume the $149 price is universal, the X-Box rep was in a few days ago and was talking about it.

bread's done
Back