Walmart YMMV In Store Clearance Thread I (READ THE FAQs)

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Changing this to a FAQs for those that need some help getting these deals.

When I order online it shows X price for in store, but changes to Y price at checkout, what gives?
You can only do in store pickup for the clearance price if the item is available for pick up that day. If it isn't the price will be the online price instead. Sometimes the item will be shipped to that store if it is no longer at that store. It may adjust to the clearance price at pickup but it could also charge you full price for it.

Can I buy the item at one store and return / rebuy at another?
Yes but it is up to the stores discretion to allow you to get it for that stores in store price. If it is an online order, they are supposed to return it to the warehouse it came from so you will not be able to buy it back. It's YMMV on employees following this rule though.

Can I price match a Walmart clearance item at X store?
No. No store, including Walmart, PMs clearance prices. YMMV on getting PMs for these items but it is against every stores policy to do so.

I want to price match this clearance item at another Walmart, will they allow me to?
No WM (or any retailer) PMs the prices of other local stores.

BS said X of an item is in stock, but the employee said it isn't at my store, why did they lie to me?
They didn't. Sometimes items are misplaced, stolen, or the count is off. Employees are not all over the massive stock room nor do they know where every item is. Don't harass an employee or come on here saying they are keeping it for themselves. Sometimes, an item truly isn't in the store.

Why is BS always wrong?
BS is not wrong. Their information is directly from WM systems. Just like all stores, inventory and prices may be wrong for a certain store. Do not rely only on BS.

How do I find clearance items?
Go to the store and scan items, check SD, check this thread. Actually look for something you want.

Where in the store are clearance games located?

Clearance items in general can be on shelves, in dedicated clearance sections or in the stock room. For games specifically, they will be in the videogame glass cases, videogame value game isle or dedicated clearance section. It's random and depends on that stores layout / management.

What is the SKU or item number of this item?
Look it up yourself. There is a search function on this site, on BS site and you can Google the item almost 100% of the time. No one needs to spoon feed you this information and we shouldn't have 20 people asking for the same information that was already posted.

Acronyms to know.
WM = Walmart
PM = Price Match
TRU = Toysrus
BS = Brickseek
SD = Slickdeals

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got EA Sports UFC for $1 and Mark McMorris Infinite Air for $3 both on xbox one.. I'll probably never play either but I couldn't pass them up for the price lol

I've tried multiple man-powered mowers and basically none of them worked on anything but regular, pretty much perfect, grass.  Any crab grass, any weeds, any debris from trees...nope.  So I'd certainly warn anybody don't get one unless you really maintain your lawn nice or are lucky enough you don't have to.

Yeah they are garbage. Especially if you have grass like mine that breaks weed whacker thread. I actually thought about threading the grass given sturdy it is.

I've tried multiple man-powered mowers and basically none of them worked on anything but regular, pretty much perfect, grass. Any crab grass, any weeds, any debris from trees...nope. So I'd certainly warn anybody don't get one unless you really maintain your lawn nice or are lucky enough you don't have to.
Um dont you walk around the yard picking up sticks and other things before you mow the lawn anyways????

January clearance is being rolled out in couple of stores. Found at a rear endcap at Hatfield, PA:

:switch:
Dragonball FighterZ $25

:xb1:
For Honor $5
For Honor: Marching Fire $10
The Evil Within 2 $10
Wolfenstein II $10
Dead Rising 4 $10
Scribblenauts Showdown $5

:pc:
Quantum Break $10

:3ds:
Code Name: STEAM $5

:ps3:
Bioshock Infinite $5
Sorcery $5

Um dont you walk around the yard picking up sticks and other things before you mow the lawn anyways????
fuck no. I eat that shit up. If the kids really liked that bike/toy/ball/homework they should have put it in the garage/house!

I pick up the branches and fill a trash can for bonfires. But my yard is surrounded by giant pine trees and all kinds of other trees so I get branches alot. I sometimes miss small ones so they became mulch with the leaves.

January clearance is being rolled out in couple of stores. Found at a rear endcap at Hatfield, PA:

:switch:
Dragonball FighterZ $25

:xb1:
For Honor $5
For Honor: Marching Fire $10
The Evil Within 2 $10
Wolfenstein II $10
Dead Rising 4 $10
Scribblenauts Showdown $5

:pc:
Quantum Break $10

:3ds:
Code Name: STEAM $5

:ps3:
Bioshock Infinite $5
Sorcery $5
Code name steam has to be the most over produced 3ds game of all time. It’s the titanic vhs of video games. I don’t know how many of these I see everywhere. Local discount stores, Walmart, pawn shops, etc

Dirt cheap is a store chain in TX and everyone they get a shipment from target in there at least 20 copies of it that never get sold

Interesting. The one I got was the last one at that store. Found one at another store for $399 and did a return rebuy for $137. Was thinking about picking up a third and trying it again and the store raised it back to $399.

Pulled the 1660 ti out of the 2nd one and replaced it with a $35 vid card for my wife to use as an office pc for charting. Sold the 1660 ti for $230 on eBay.

it never showed $137 on brickseek. It showed $137 in the Walmart app. Tried to post pic but site won’t let me. Get error when linking to the hosting site. Anyone know how to post pic?
hmmm, can you check the walmart app for my area, zip is 5 3 1 8 6

they have been at $399 since BF i think but now they are down to about 5 left only...

Yeah, always move up to 16gb, especially since some games, with background can use up to 8gb now a days, (matched ram) and I'd say toss in a firecuda as a games drive.

Breakpoint, what it looks like, on Ultra runs around 42-58fps @ 1080p and Red Dead 2 on High/Mixed for VRAM runs 58-72fps @ 1080p.

So I consider it a solid machine, especially for $500 with upgrades.

I'm pretty sure that beats the used market even right now. Finding a nice Gen 6+ i5/i7 or Ryzen 2+ System with a 1070 would be comparable, but rare to find at a $500 price point.
True, to an extent.

HP is not one of the best brands - so I am thinking the Case, Mobo, PSU, and RAM count is probably not-so-hot.

But for the $400 it been showing up as (instead of the $700-900 it probably would normally go for), that's a good deal. You're talking basically half price here.

Also, for $400, that's a steal for both a 1660 Ti and the CPU altogether. Those two parts are worth the $400 or so total, nevermind the entire PC! This could be good for upgraders and/or builders, for those pieces alone.

If you know what you're doing, you could upgrade a current desktop PC that needs a better GPU and/or CPU...and go from there.

Or heck, since you'll still be ahead here if you wanted to build a custom rig around the 1660 Ti, CPU, and the 8GB of RAM - you can always buy a new mobo, case, PSU, more RAM (I would recommend buying another 8GB of RAM at least, so you have at least 16GB of RAM total here), etc etc.
Gentlemen what is considered last GEN?

I keep hearing about how AMD is so cheap and that its even cheaper now that new Ryzen is out? So what exactly should I be looking for on the AMD side? What about Intel?

Long story short, I want to try my hand at PC Gaming, games like Witcher 3, PUBg, Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun, Talos Principle, Celeste, Metro 2033. So not high end games but perhaps mid level games right?

Thing is I scored a Xeon E3-1230v2 for $25, and 16gb ddr3 1600 ram for another $25, along with an RX 580 for $75. HOWEVER I am having a bear of a time finding a suitable MOBO for this cpu... on ebay the good ones go for $100 and not trying to spend that kind of money on this 7+ year old CPU.

Thinking about scrapping the whole build, aka selling the Xeon and the RAM and starting over with a more modern CPU/Mobo combo.

appreciate any input and advise on this.. Goals are, in order of importance, build a pc, play pc games, run some VM's, have some cool RGB themes going.

I keep hearing about how AMD is so cheap and that its even cheaper now that new Ryzen is out? So what exactly should I be looking for on the AMD side? What about Intel?

Long story short, I want to try my hand at PC Gaming, games like Witcher 3, PUBg, Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun, Talos Principle, Celeste, Metro 2033. So not high end games but perhaps mid level games right?

Thing is I scored a Xeon E3-1230v2 for $25, and 16gb ddr3 1600 ram for another $25, along with an RX 580 for $75. HOWEVER I am having a bear of a time finding a suitable MOBO for this cpu... on ebay the good ones go for $100 and not trying to spend that kind of money on this 7+ year old CPU.

Thinking about scrapping the whole build, aka selling the Xeon and the RAM and starting over with a more modern CPU/Mobo combo.

appreciate any input and advise on this.. Goals are, in order of importance, build a pc, play pc games, run some VM's, have some cool RGB themes going.
Can't really speak for the Intel Xeons.

I mostly use Intel's regular i7 stuff and NVidia GPU's.

About AMD with Ryzen: you're going to likely get more cores & threads and bang for the $, when compared to Intel. Since Ryzen, they've really been very competitive with Intel...for the first time in a very long time.

Thing is: there's also the new AMD, Intel, and NVidia stuff is all right around the corner. B/c AMD has stepped their game up with Ryzen, actually been closely watching that stuff. AMD's Ryzen 4000 series of CPU's, AMD's 5000 series of GPU's, Intel's 10000 series of CPU's, and NVidia's 3000 series of GPU's should be coming very soon.

How much are looking to spend on a build tops?

Also, what are aiming and looking for? 1080p? 1440p? 4K (2160p)?

How many GB on the RX 580 that you scored, BTW? 4 GB or 8GB?

If you're looking to play just the titles you listed - eh, as long as find a mobo, probably won't have too much problem....given what I've seen on Youtube for games like W3 here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2yEmeKFlmY

Code name steam has to be the most over produced 3ds game of all time. It’s the titanic vhs of video games. I don’t know how many of these I see everywhere. Local discount stores, Walmart, pawn shops, etc

Dirt cheap is a store chain in TX and everyone they get a shipment from target in there at least 20 copies of it that never get sold
Overproduce, but it's actually a really solid game for the genre. Just a heads up if it's turned you off because it's cheap/common.

I mostly use Intel's regular i7 stuff and NVidia GPU's.

About AMD with Ryzen: you're going to likely get more cores & threads and bang for the $, when compared to Intel. Since Ryzen, they've really been very competitive with Intel...for the first time in a very long time.

Thing is: there's also the new AMD, Intel, and NVidia stuff is all right around the corner. B/c AMD has stepped their game up with Ryzen, actually been closely watching that stuff. AMD's Ryzen 4000 series of CPU's, AMD's 5000 series of GPU's, Intel's 10000 series of CPU's, and NVidia's 3000 series of GPU's should be coming very soon.

If you're looking to play just the titles you listed - eh, as long as find a mobo, probably won't have too much problem....given what I've seen on Youtube for games like W3 here:

Older xeons aren't bad.... I just dropped a 7 year old xeon e3 with a gtx 660 into an arcade1up cab (overkill, yes, but it was just there) and it runs fine. Just remember it is an older server based CPU, so it's power draw will probably be a bit more than a newer cpu. Also, if you ever plan to expand the ram, ddr3 will eventually cost a bit more (look at ddr2 prices). so if it's a system you plan to use for a year or 2, then sure, get the parts, but if you ever plan to play the higher end AAA titles or VR, you may consider just getting a new system.

On AMD I'd look for Ryzen 2 and up, other than I tend to stay away, esp. since used prices are great.

For Intel's sides, I mean, anything really 3770+ still have life, and for you Xeon build, sounds like you got a nice 1080p/Med build starting, for me, concerns are just the power draw, since I'm on a Co-Op since my move.

I'd just look around reddit's hardwareswap for a board and/or make a post looking for one.

AMD Bulldozer CPUs were pretty bad. They tried to match Intel's Sandy Lake IPC count by running crappy cores in parallel, and that didn't work. Think of it like having 8 cores that are slower than 2 cores in an Intel chip. And that's the CPU you guys were talking about, as this was their setup from around 2010 until the Ryzen.

Ryzen architecture improved each individual core's IPC and then ran them in parallel, and now they are blowing Intel out of the water. That's why they are legitimate contenders now.

As far as advice goes, I think you should either go with a cheap Intel CPU or wait for the gen 1 Ryzen to drop in price. AMD is also better with motherboard support, since Intel might only support 2-3 generations of chips before requiring a mobo upgrade.

Older xeons aren't bad....
AMD Bulldozer CPUs were pretty bad.
Ok, fellers thanks for the info and replies, also did quite a bit or research since posting this and I am a bit more learned now. Me buying the Xeon was ME trying to build a $150 gaming PC, ($25 CPU, $15 RAM, $25 Case, $15 MOBO, $50 PSU, $10-30 HDD, $50 GPU). Now keep in mind I'm pretty tech savvy but never put a PC together, with that said I had tons of parts laying around, SSD's, GPU's, RAM. So I figured with my parts I could really build a super powered "$150" PC. Instead of using a proprietary $15 DELL MOBO, I was trying to buy a decent lga1155 MOBO from Asus/Asrock/MSI which pretty much killed that dream/idea. So here I am..

If I use the XEON I have everything I need to slap together a PC, MINUS the case, and mobo. So if I look at it that way, spending $50 to $100 max on an lga1155 won't be the end of the world since for bout $125(mobo cost+ $45 Phantek p300) I'd be done and have a decent gaming PC. HOWEVER actually getting the mobo is the hard part, I've been on ebay and bidding heavy on a few. NOT KNOWING what i know now, the z77 or h68 chipsets was the way to go, I lost out on some amazingly priced mobos in the last 2 weeks.

i.e. p8z68-V LE for $50, or a z77M for $65

So after 2 weeks of losing out I'm lookin at scrapping this build and just selling the Xeon. However all these ebay and FBM place sells have me thinking, for not too bad of a price I might be able to score a last gen or 2 mobo/cpu combo that would be tons better than my LGA1155 socket based Xeon CPU and potential mobo.

However thats my struggle and what I don't konw.. obviously lga1155 era is usable but way old tech now, so what should i look for?

Intel: Lga 1151? Or is that too old as well? What comes after 1151?
i..e. on FBM for $160, someone is selling Asus H97 Mobo, i7-4790, 32gb RAM

^^ that seems a bit HIGH PRICED to me but I don't know enough of the history of PC Gaming to really know.

AMD; for $120 you can buy Ryzen 5 2600x BRAND NEW, or $85 for 1600AF, but these are new, so wonder what used would be?

Seems like AMD is the way to go, as least for new, prices are cheaper by a lot, plus if I understand it correctly the new Ryzen chips can use the same motherboards as the old ones right?

Anyways thats where I'm at and if I don't win a mobo on any of these ebay bids I have going this weekend I'll scrap the Xeon build and start over I think...

TL:DR - Looking into a SUB $200 cpu/mobo combo, whats the best GEN I should be looking at for Intel and/or AMD? Obviously PRE-OWNED is the way to go on this..

On AMD I'd look for Ryzen 2 and up, other than I tend to stay away, esp. since used prices are great.

For Intel's sides, I mean, anything really 3770+ still have life, and for you Xeon build, sounds like you got a nice 1080p/Med build starting, for me, concerns are just the power draw, since I'm on a Co-Op since my move.

I'd just look around reddit's hardwareswap for a board and/or make a post looking for one.
WHOOPS, i think this is what I was looking for.. SPOT ON Filthy

so basically AMD = Ryzen 2 and up, but what MOBO?

and Intel = 4000+, interesting, so it appears socket based lga1151 is not too far back huh?

I have a bunch of HP Elite desktops from work, some have i5's in em

Also have some Lenovo tiny form factor m700's, with i5-6500's in them.

Am I able to jus pull the CPU's out of them and use them in my own custom build?

I don't know how to add a picture, but Walmart on Old Lake Wilson in Kissimmee, FL has a version 2 Nintendo switch for $224.25. My return window closed yesterday so... I'm not biting. But anyone else? It's in the glass case

I don't know how to add a picture, but Walmart on Old Lake Wilson in Kissimmee, FL has a version 2 Nintendo switch for $224.25. My return window closed yesterday so... I'm not biting. But anyone else? It's in the glass case
If I wasn't house hunting and trying to save I would make that drive.

WHOOPS, i think this is what I was looking for.. SPOT ON Filthy

so basically AMD = Ryzen 2 and up, but what MOBO?

and Intel = 4000+, interesting, so it appears socket based lga1151 is not too far back huh?

I have a bunch of HP Elite desktops from work, some have i5's in em

Also have some Lenovo tiny form factor m700's, with i5-6500's in them.

Am I able to jus pull the CPU's out of them and use them in my own custom build?
Good ryzen mobo and if you upgrade to a gen 3, you can do that too.

and 4000s, of intel series is about 5 years old, yet still perform great, but thats LGA1150, and yeah, you can pull those i5's. As long as you find a mobo.

And from watching a tear down of the M700, yeah, you can pull those i5's aswell, but remember, then you will be in a need of a 1151 build, which means you'll be moving up to DD4.

TL:DR - Looking into a SUB $200 cpu/mobo combo, whats the best GEN I should be looking at for Intel and/or AMD? Obviously PRE-OWNED is the way to go on this..
I'd just keep an eye out, watch hardwareswap.

$200 Build

If I was willing to spend $200 on just the mobo and CPU (and lived in the US), there is pretty much nothing else I would buy today other than a 1600AF (though up to $100 from the $85 it's been all month) and a cheaper, but still quality B450 motherboard (like this or this) or everyone's favorite, MSI B450 Tomahawk for 20 bucks more. That gives you max performance from your RX 580 today and room to upgrade to a better GPU and CPU in the future (when Ryzen 7 3700s reach the sub $140 price point *new* like the 2700x is right now )

It's okay to breathe as much like into an old system as you can. But if you are just making a new (or more accurately, a new to you) build, I think it makes sense to invest in the newer platform. It's possible that you could find a 1500(X) for a better price used or a 1700(X) used for not much more. That's pretty much where I would be looking. NOTE: I'd skip the Ryzen 3s as they arent that much cheaper and modern games are actually taking advantage of the extra cores now.

EDIT: Should note that the AM4 platform requires DDR4 memory, not the DDR3 of the above-mentioned Xeon. But you can get a 2x8 GB kit of 3000/3200/3600 for

Not little ones no, why would I if I know my mower can handle it? Even if there was no sticks though it doesn't go through crab grass or weeds at all. We had a very shady yard and it was impossible to grow grass normally so I guess we had a bit of a special circumstance but still.

Not little ones no, why would I if I know my mower can handle it? Even if there was no sticks though it doesn't go through crab grass or weeds at all. We had a very shady yard and it was impossible to grow grass normally so I guess we had a bit of a special circumstance but still.
Put your back into it boy lololol

Bought :switch: Cave Story+ today at Walmart but found two different art covers for them. Wondering what is the difference between the two or is there a difference?

0ynTsZM.jpg

The one on the left was the first run. It may have extras in the box if it's an actual launch copy. Eventually they reprinted with new box art and no extras (copy on the right).

The one on the left was the first run. It may have extras in the box if it's an actual launch copy. Eventually they reprinted with new box art and no extras (copy on the right).
For people that have played cave story, would it be better to playthrough on the switch or 3ds? I like two screens and would try the 3d but I also like to be able see the sprites which would make nsw more desirable

For people that have played cave story, would it be better to playthrough on the switch or 3ds? I like two screens and would try the 3d but I also like to be able see the sprites which would make nsw more desirable
The 3D for Cave Story 3D looks really good, but some things are hard to see and the hitboxes don't seem as accurate. Cave Story 3D is also more zoomed-in which means you can't see as far. (The 2D 3DS version isn't zoomed in, but it would be even more impossible to see if the 3D version wasn't zoomed-in.) You do have the second screen, but I don't think that's game changing.

I really feel this type of game should be sprite, and I also like the Switch updated 2D graphics. I really like how the Switch updated graphics makes the background less busy. (You can play with original graphics on the Switch.) The switch is the only place to play COOP, and it has the most soundtrack options. Widescreen is nice, but the 3DS versions are widescreen too.

I own the 3DS 3D version and the Switch version, and I play the Switch version when I want some Cave Story.

The 3D for Cave Story 3D looks really good, but some things are hard to see and the hitboxes don't seem as accurate. Cave Story 3D is also more zoomed-in which means you can't see as far. (The 2D 3DS version isn't zoomed in, but it would be even more impossible to see if the 3D version wasn't zoomed-in.) You do have the second screen, but I don't think that's game changing.

I really feel this type of game should be sprite, and I also like the Switch updated 2D graphics. I really like how the Switch updated graphics makes the background less busy. (You can play with original graphics on the Switch.) The switch is the only place to play COOP, and it has the most soundtrack options. Widescreen is nice, but the 3DS versions are widescreen too.

I own the 3DS 3D version and the Switch version, and I play the Switch version when I want some Cave Story.
Thanks for the feedback, I will go with the switch version. I'm old and need bigger sprites

Yeah, a complicated game like Cave Story should definitely be bought on the Switch. I just flat-out refused to buy Ocarina of Time on the 3DS. It didn't take playing the game to know it would look like garbage on that tiny screen.

is there anyway to check the in store price at home??
Check brickseek. Another option is to use the Walmart app and check in store price that way. If you have the UPC for what you are looking for , that will help a lot because clearance items often don't show up when searching by item name in the app and selecting the in this store tab

non-gaming and I wouldn't make a special trip as it's apparently rare but if you're into K-Cups at all I'd check out the coffee aisle.

I picked up two 16 count boxes of Peet's Major Dickason's Blend (Dark Roast) for $2.50 each which is pretty absurd. (2 cups for $1 tends to be retail. 3 for $1 is a good deal. 4 for $1 is a great deal and rare even in bulk. This was came out to a little better than 6 for $1.) I'm not a huge Dark Roast fan but after trying it, it's definitely drinkable if you like a strong cup. It's earthy and bitter but not much acidic aftertaste. Brickseek said less than 8%.

https://brickseek.com/p/peet-s-coffee-major-dickason-s-blend/140697

note: it's showing up at $5 at some places.

They also had House Blend Decaf for the same size and price.

They also had Starbucks 32 Counts clearanced for $5, I think, but maybe $4 I forget. They were all out of stock unsurprisingly. There were a couple others as well that were also out of stock. Great Value Lattes (Chai and Vanilla) were the others I saw.

I usually get the Great Value cappuccino packs, and mix them with a little regular coffee from work. I'd like to try some of those latte flavors, but I don't want to shell out all that money and end up not liking it, like with the pumpkin spice. Those went on clearance pretty fast and rightly so.

non-gaming and I wouldn't make a special trip as it's apparently rare but if you're into K-Cups at all I'd check out the coffee aisle.

I picked up two 16 count boxes of Peet's Major Dickason's Blend (Dark Roast) for $2.50 each which is pretty absurd. (2 cups for $1 tends to be retail. 3 for $1 is a good deal. 4 for $1 is a great deal and rare even in bulk. This was came out to a little better than 6 for $1.) I'm not a huge Dark Roast fan but after trying it, it's definitely drinkable if you like a strong cup. It's earthy and bitter but not much acidic aftertaste. Brickseek said less than 8%.

https://brickseek.com/p/peet-s-coffee-major-dickason-s-blend/140697

note: it's showing up at $5 at some places.

They also had House Blend Decaf for the same size and price.

They also had Starbucks 32 Counts clearanced for $5, I think, but maybe $4 I forget. They were all out of stock unsurprisingly. There were a couple others as well that were also out of stock. Great Value Lattes (Chai and Vanilla) were the others I saw.
Awesome and thanks for posting. There happens to be some near me for a change. Doesn't list the price for the targets near me though just says n/a. Was hoping I could double dip.

As far as advice goes, I think you should either go with a cheap Intel CPU or wait for the gen 1 Ryzen to drop in price. AMD is also better with motherboard support, since Intel might only support 2-3 generations of chips before requiring a mobo upgrade.

Older xeons aren't bad.... I just dropped a 7 year old xeon e3 with a gtx 660 into an arcade1up cab (overkill, yes, but it was just there) and it runs fine.

Team,

The GPU is 8gb, purchased for $75, pre-owned, but I just noticed some spots that can be descibed as "wet" spots on it, but metal does soak, so is it burned? Thoughts?

Actually, I just made a dedicated post on the pC section so we don't pollute this thread here with PC build talk.

I would really appreciate if you would join me there to help me on this learning pc building journey.

Thread link, Spend $100 For Build Using 8yr+ Old Parts Or $300+ For Modern Build?.

oNe

p.s. there doesn't seem to be much activity there, so maybe we could kickstart it off!

Animal crossing amiibo fest big box with 2 amiibos was $9.00 at some Walmart. They had all the big box Wii U games there. Mario party 10 and captain toad but only animal crossing seemed to be discounted. I picked one up for $9.00

For anyone needing new or better hair/beard clippers, this set is $34.97 in most stores but $22.00 on rollback on walmart.com.  I ended up doing an order while in store with site to store delivery for free because I didn't have time to go to CS or one of the registers where they will honor the online price as sold by walmart.com as I had groceries to buy too.   Already used them once and they are a dream compared to the garbage clippers I've been using.  No snagging, easy to maintain, no adjustment nob, & a decent length cord.  These are barbershop quality.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Remington-Virtually-Indestructible-Barbershop-Clipper-15-piece-Haircut-Kit-Yellow-HC5855/44469331

For anyone needing new or better hair/beard clippers, this set is $34.97 in most stores but $22.00 on rollback on walmart.com. I ended up doing an order while in store with site to store delivery for free because I didn't have time to go to CS or one of the registers where they will honor the online price as sold by walmart.com as I had groceries to buy too. Already used them once and they are a dream compared to the garbage clippers I've been using. No snagging, easy to maintain, no adjustment nob, & a decent length cord. These are barbershop quality.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Remington-Virtually-Indestructible-Barbershop-Clipper-15-piece-Haircut-Kit-Yellow-HC5855/44469331
i second this. Last year, I was looking for a new one and saw this marked down for $20 online. It’s normally priced at $35. These clippers are quiet yet surprisingly powerful. I use it for my face and head. I only wish it was wireless, for ease of use. Definitely worth it at that price.

I get an error from this link.

For anyone needing new or better hair/beard clippers, this set is $34.97 in most stores but $22.00 on rollback on walmart.com. I ended up doing an order while in store with site to store delivery for free because I didn't have time to go to CS or one of the registers where they will honor the online price as sold by walmart.com as I had groceries to buy too. Already used them once and they are a dream compared to the garbage clippers I've been using. No snagging, easy to maintain, no adjustment nob, & a decent length cord. These are barbershop quality.

Link was working for me shortly after he posted it, but it currently takes me to an error page. I did get a chance to order one for In Store Pickup since my older set is shot. My order got delayed for a day or two. Tried to find another link on the walmart page for you guys but I couldnt get one. Still getting the error page. Model was HC5855

Thanks for the heads up on the clippers.

In the walmart app, search "Hair clippers" it's the first result.  $22.00, Remington Virtually Indestructible Barbershop Clipper, 16-piece Haircut Kit, Yellow, HC5855

On the app I can still add to cart and buy as it's listed "sold & shipped" by walmart.  During the checkout process you can change to site to store for $0 shipping.  It MAY be dependent on your store having them. Mine said "limited stock" when I ordered and there were 3 or 4 on the shelf at the time as I was in store looking at them and disappointed they didn't scan for the online price but were almost $35.

I read a ton of reviews of clippers before taking a chance on these.  I've had plenty of other brands, this is my first Remington branded clipper.

Trimmed up the URL, probably because I just copy and pasted the whole thing before:

Got to a store today and the $5 K-cups were wiped out as expected. I did get a box of the GV caramel cappuccino for $2 though. Good deal as I may not have been willing to try some otherwise.

bread's done
Back