Walmart YMMV In Store Clearance Thread I (READ THE FAQs)

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Changing this to a FAQs for those that need some help getting these deals.

When I order online it shows X price for in store, but changes to Y price at checkout, what gives?
You can only do in store pickup for the clearance price if the item is available for pick up that day. If it isn't the price will be the online price instead. Sometimes the item will be shipped to that store if it is no longer at that store. It may adjust to the clearance price at pickup but it could also charge you full price for it.

Can I buy the item at one store and return / rebuy at another?
Yes but it is up to the stores discretion to allow you to get it for that stores in store price. If it is an online order, they are supposed to return it to the warehouse it came from so you will not be able to buy it back. It's YMMV on employees following this rule though.

Can I price match a Walmart clearance item at X store?
No. No store, including Walmart, PMs clearance prices. YMMV on getting PMs for these items but it is against every stores policy to do so.

I want to price match this clearance item at another Walmart, will they allow me to?
No WM (or any retailer) PMs the prices of other local stores.

BS said X of an item is in stock, but the employee said it isn't at my store, why did they lie to me?
They didn't. Sometimes items are misplaced, stolen, or the count is off. Employees are not all over the massive stock room nor do they know where every item is. Don't harass an employee or come on here saying they are keeping it for themselves. Sometimes, an item truly isn't in the store.

Why is BS always wrong?
BS is not wrong. Their information is directly from WM systems. Just like all stores, inventory and prices may be wrong for a certain store. Do not rely only on BS.

How do I find clearance items?
Go to the store and scan items, check SD, check this thread. Actually look for something you want.

Where in the store are clearance games located?

Clearance items in general can be on shelves, in dedicated clearance sections or in the stock room. For games specifically, they will be in the videogame glass cases, videogame value game isle or dedicated clearance section. It's random and depends on that stores layout / management.

What is the SKU or item number of this item?
Look it up yourself. There is a search function on this site, on BS site and you can Google the item almost 100% of the time. No one needs to spoon feed you this information and we shouldn't have 20 people asking for the same information that was already posted.

Acronyms to know.
WM = Walmart
PM = Price Match
TRU = Toysrus
BS = Brickseek
SD = Slickdeals

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had my choice, I would take the 1 TB SSD over the the 500GB as its only an additional $40 currently. I didn't purchase either drive as I already have 2 external drives for the Series X already (which is the max). My thing is if there is a non-optimized game that I wanted to take advantage of a speeder load time, I simply move it over to my Series X Internal Drive instead. I wouldn't be playing enough non optimized games to take advantage of the speed difference, but for people with a ton of Xbox One & 360 games this would be viable.
No 1TB anywhere in stock anywhere near me.

Pretty sure the 7X has native support, I had been trying to find one to buy.

Best Buy had the PS back button for $10 recently, maybe still. Makes it really easy to wavedash. Configuration is simple.

No 1TB anywhere in stock anywhere near me.
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=831293453

^ If you mean this it appears to be an item that no longer works correctly on Brickseek. It did before because I recall checking and seeing it at $89 like a month ago maybe. Now it just throws off a "no results found in the searched area" message but I know for a fact that a store in the vicinity has a few. Have kind of been waiting to see if they drop it further.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=831293453

^ If you mean this it appears to be an item that no longer works correctly on Brickseek. It did before because I recall checking and seeing it at $89 like a month ago maybe. Now it just throws off a "no results found in the searched area" message but I know for a fact that a store in the vicinity has a few. Have kind of been waiting to see if they drop it further.
Yes that's the message I get too. I am new to SSD's so just wondering if better deals have been out there especially with Black Friday coming up. I also need to research if brand matters as much as it does with HDDs regarding reliability/failure rate and ease of use.

Waiting for these clearance titles to drop even further, but at my local Wal-Mart Superstore they were priced at:

:switch: Geminose Animal Popstars $15.00

:switch: Indivisible $25.00

:switch: Immortals Fenyx Rising $35.00

:switch: Apex Legends Champion Edition $25.00

:switch: Balan Wonderworld $25.00

:switch: Burnout Paradise Remastered $21.00

:ps4: Yakuza Like A Dragon $30.00

:ps4: GIJOE Operation Blackout $15.00

:ps4: Dirt 5 $21.00

:ps4: Family Feud $21.00

PS5  Puyo Puyo Tetris 2  $30.00

Waiting for these clearance titles to drop even further, but at my local Wal-Mart Superstore they were priced at:

:switch: Geminose Animal Popstars $15.00

:switch: Indivisible $25.00

:switch: Immortals Fenyx Rising $35.00

:switch: Apex Legends Champion Edition $25.00

:switch: Balan Wonderworld $25.00

:switch: Burnout Paradise Remastered $21.00

:ps4: Yakuza Like A Dragon $30.00

:ps4: GIJOE Operation Blackout $15.00

:ps4: Dirt 5 $21.00

:ps4: Family Feud $21.00

PS5 Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 $30.00
Gah, most of those Switch games don't appear to work right on Brickseek unfortunately. Have no idea what Geminose is but it looks to be one of those titles in the $19.93 regular price pool of games. Immortals Fenyx Rising goes on sale for $25 often, Balan Wonderworld for $20 often, and Burnout Paradise for $20 (or less) often. Apex Legends has no cart and is just a digital code in a box (I hate this practice!). Indivisible is $25.73 at Amazon and GameStop right now. Meh, hopefully they drop further as none of them really seem like great prices.

Picked up the follow at the Woodbridge VA Walmart: 

PS4 MLB the Show 21 Jackie Robinson Edition $35

PS4 Persona 5 Strikers $24

PS4 Destroy All Humans $14

PS5 Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut $35

PS5 Godfall $35

PS5 Nioh Collection $35

XBX Madden 21 NXT Level Edition $16

NSW Outerworlds $14

Dumfries VA Walmart picked up:

PS4 Back button $6.95

Random/impulse buy:

PS3 Ski-Doo Snowmobile Challenge $7.50

PS3 Fit In Six $7.50

Picked up the follow at the Woodbridge VA Walmart:
PS4 MLB the Show 21 Jackie Robinson Edition $35
PS4 Persona 5 Strikers $24
PS4 Destroy All Humans $14
PS5 Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cut $35
PS5 Godfall $35
PS5 Nioh Collection $35
XBX Madden 21 NXT Level Edition $16
NSW Outerworlds $14

Dumfries VA Walmart picked up:
PS4 Back button $6.95
Random/impulse buy:
PS3 Ski-Doo Snowmobile Challenge $7.50
PS3 Fit In Six $7.50
Damn, Ghost PS5 dropped in a hurry.

Thanks for the heads up on this. I happened to be at WM when I saw this and noticed the 8 TB in the case even thought BS showed out of stock. The electronics guys were actually helpful and grabbed it with no problem. They were even happy for me when it rang up at $46.75. Gotta live a win and friendly/helpful electronics folks!
I was able to secure an Arctis 7X from a store that stated Out of Stock on Brickseek (it was hiding on the back of the shelf) last night, but noticed the following on clearance:

:xb1: Seagate Game Drive 500 GB SSD w/2 Months of Gamepass $59.99
:xb1: Seagate Game Drive Hub 8 TB $136.51 ($46.75 @ some stores)
:ps4: Dualshock 4 BackButton Attachment $4.99
:ps4: RIG 500 PRO HS Gaming Headset $46.92 ($17.25 @ some stores)

Definitely recommend that Backbutton Attachment. Use my Dualshock 4 with this attachment more than the Astro C40 that I paid full price for. The two extra buttons really help with some games...

Thanks for the heads up on this. I happened to be at WM when I saw this and noticed the 8 TB in the case even thought BS showed out of stock. The electronics guys were actually helpful and grabbed it with no problem. They were even happy for me when it rang up at $46.75. Gotta live a win and friendly/helpful electronics folks!
BS only shows one around me for $46.75 and it also shows OOS. I am not sure it's worth the 10 mile drive to check. You scored big time that's for sure!

Thanks for posting the link to the PS4 backbutton attachment. Local Walmart had them for $6.59 each. Grabbed two for myself and seven for Christmas gifts for sons, nephews, and brothers-in-law.

To the NEPA CAGs... Walmart in Wilkes-Barre, PA had six left when I left around 8 pm.

PS5 Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 $30.00
This was $17 at my local store when I grabbed it a few weeks ago, so seems like a contender to keep dropping elsewhere.

This was $17 at my local store when I grabbed it a few weeks ago, so seems like a contender to keep dropping elsewhere.
They dropped the regular price for Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 on the Switch and added it to that pool of games at $19.93 so perhaps they would do the same for PS5?

Walmart shipped me an empty box for my Switch oled preorder. Either Walmart or Fedex stole my Switch. The shipping box is still sealed but is very light. I was thinking of taking it to a Walmart store and opening in front of customer service. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Got a new dump for you guys. Be sure to join the discord for more deals daily especially with the holidays coming around
(contribution is required to stay in the discord as well)

$4.50 RDS Industries Nintendo Switch Pokeball Game Case

$4.86 HORI Nintendo Switch Lite Hybrid System Armor (Gray) - Officially Licensed by Nintendo

$4.97 Rock Candy™ Mini Ergonomic Wired Controller: Stormin Cherry - Nintendo Switch

$4.97 RDS Industries Zelda Game Traveler Deluxe Travel Case Zelda for Nintendo Switch, Brown

$4.99 Sony Playstation 4 DualShock 4 Back Button Attachment

$6.22 PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller for Nintendo Switch - Retro Zelda

$7.47 PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller for Xbox Series X|S - Mist

$7.47 PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller for Xbox Series X/S - Black

$11.22 PowerA Enhanced Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch - Link Gold

$22.77 RIG 500 PRO HS Gaming Headset for PlayStation

$37.25 Steelseries Xbox Arctis 7X Headset for Series X|S

$51.80 Logitech G533 Wireless Gaming Headset

$151.62 NBA Jam Arcade w/ riser and light up marquee, Arcade 1UP

$21.00 LG 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer and BT Connectivity - SLM3D

$45.54 NETGEAR - R6260 AC1600 WiFi Router

$74.00 Boost Motorola Moto G Stylus Cell Phone

$79.00 Boost Mobile LG Stylo 6, 32GB, White - Prepaid Smartphone

$12.49 Gleem Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, Soft, Slate Grey, 1 Ct

$19.99 Oral-B Smart 2200 Charcoal Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, White, 1 Ct

Lots of garden clearance right now on grills, outdoor furniture and supplies. 

$1.50 Mainstays Citronella-Scented Clear Torch Fuel for Outdoor Torch, 100fl oz

$2.50 Miracle-Gro Moisture Control Potting Mix, 1 cu. ft., Feeds up to 6 Months

$4.00 Roundup For Lawns 4 Ready-To-Use (Southern) Extended Wand, 1 gal.

$5.00 Blackstone Signature Series Stainless Steel Griddle Spatula, 2-Pack

$7.00 Fiskars 14" Hatchet

$9.00 SmartFlex HSFG550GR Hybrid Polymer Blend 5/8" x 50' Garden Hose

$10.00 Adams Manufacturing RealComfort Outdoor Resin Stackable Adirondack Chair Teal

$30.00 Hart 40-Volt Lithium-Ion 6-Amp Fast Battery Charger (Battery Not Included)

$35.00 Mainstays Heritage Park Outdoor Square Steel Dining Table, Brown/Black

$139.00 Yard Machines 21" 3-in-1 Gas Push Mower with Rear Bag, Mulching, Side-Discharge Capabilities 140cc

$79.00 Mainstays 28" Metal Propane Gas Fire Pit

$99.00 Hans 5-Piece Outdoor Dining Set with 4 Swivel Chairs

$199.00 Pit Boss 5-Series Vertical Pellet Smoker - 4.6 cu ft

$199.99 Bryde Sectional Sofa and Loveseat Low Seating Patio Set, 3 Pieces

$20.00 Royal Sovereign One Row Electric Coin Sorter, QS-1AC

$20.00 BISSELL PowerForce Compact Bagless Vacuum, Purple, 21127

$50.00 Lifetime 44" Impact Adjustable Portable Basketball Hoop

$37.50 KidsEmbrace Combination Booster Car Seat, Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Skye

Walmart shipped me an empty box for my Switch oled preorder. Either Walmart or Fedex stole my Switch. The shipping box is still sealed but is very light. I was thinking of taking it to a Walmart store and opening in front of customer service. Any thoughts or suggestions?
I don't know if a lowly employee at the store would care about any of this because what can they do? Have you tried talking to someone on Walmart's web chat first? Keep the box sealed though, because it's your evidence.

Just went to the Monona, WI Walmart to look for the Arctis 7x headset that brickseek says they have 3-4 of. The one that was on the shelf was an open box and inside it was some other headset someone had returned for a scam. Definitely a bummer.

I don't know if a lowly employee at the store would care about any of this because what can they do? Have you tried talking to someone on Walmart's web chat first? Keep the box sealed though, because it's your evidence.
Chat wasn’t too helpful. Said go to Walmart store or file a claim with Fedex.

Sorry if this is the wrong place but does walmart double charge on preorders? I went to preorder guardians ps5 for my brother and it charged me $64.19 twice, so I canceled it a few minutes later and it's only going to put back one of the charges. Trying to get ahold of them but nothing yet.

Got a new dump for you guys. Be sure to join the discord for more deals daily especially with the holidays coming around

$4.50 RDS Industries Nintendo Switch Pokeball Game Case
$4.86 HORI Nintendo Switch Lite Hybrid System Armor (Gray) - Officially Licensed by Nintendo
$4.97 Rock Candy™ Mini Ergonomic Wired Controller: Stormin Cherry - Nintendo Switch
$4.97 RDS Industries Zelda Game Traveler Deluxe Travel Case Zelda for Nintendo Switch, Brown
$4.99 Sony Playstation 4 DualShock 4 Back Button Attachment
$6.22 PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller for Nintendo Switch - Retro Zelda
$7.47 PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller for Xbox Series X|S - Mist
$7.47 PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller for Xbox Series X/S - Black
$11.22 PowerA Enhanced Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch - Link Gold
$22.77 RIG 500 PRO HS Gaming Headset for PlayStation
$37.25 Steelseries Xbox Arctis 7X Headset for Series X|S
$51.80 Logitech G533 Wireless Gaming Headset
$151.62 NBA Jam Arcade w/ riser and light up marquee, Arcade 1UP

$21.00 LG 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer and BT Connectivity - SLM3D
$45.54 NETGEAR - R6260 AC1600 WiFi Router
$74.00 Boost Motorola Moto G Stylus Cell Phone
$79.00 Boost Mobile LG Stylo 6, 32GB, White - Prepaid Smartphone

$12.49 Gleem Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, Soft, Slate Grey, 1 Ct
$19.99 Oral-B Smart 2200 Charcoal Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, White, 1 Ct

$1.50 Mainstays Citronella-Scented Clear Torch Fuel for Outdoor Torch, 100fl oz
$2.50 Miracle-Gro Moisture Control Potting Mix, 1 cu. ft., Feeds up to 6 Months
$4.00 Roundup For Lawns 4 Ready-To-Use (Southern) Extended Wand, 1 gal.
$5.00 Blackstone Signature Series Stainless Steel Griddle Spatula, 2-Pack
$7.00 Fiskars 14" Hatchet
$9.00 SmartFlex HSFG550GR Hybrid Polymer Blend 5/8" x 50' Garden Hose
$10.00 Adams Manufacturing RealComfort Outdoor Resin Stackable Adirondack Chair Teal
$30.00 Hart 40-Volt Lithium-Ion 6-Amp Fast Battery Charger (Battery Not Included)
$35.00 Mainstays Heritage Park Outdoor Square Steel Dining Table, Brown/Black
$139.00 Yard Machines 21" 3-in-1 Gas Push Mower with Rear Bag, Mulching, Side-Discharge Capabilities 140cc

$79.00 Mainstays 28" Metal Propane Gas Fire Pit
$99.00 Hans 5-Piece Outdoor Dining Set with 4 Swivel Chairs
$199.00 Pit Boss 5-Series Vertical Pellet Smoker - 4.6 cu ft
$199.99 Bryde Sectional Sofa and Loveseat Low Seating Patio Set, 3 Pieces

$20.00 Royal Sovereign One Row Electric Coin Sorter, QS-1AC

$20.00 BISSELL PowerForce Compact Bagless Vacuum, Purple, 21127

$50.00 Lifetime 44" Impact Adjustable Portable Basketball Hoop

$37.50 KidsEmbrace Combination Booster Car Seat, Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Skye
That's a huge dump. Thank you

My Walmart actually had the Xbox version of the Rig 500 pro headset down to 17.25. As a bonus comes with a Dolby Atmos for headphones code and has an adapter for use with the PlayStation too.

Thanks for the ultra list dump ThatOneGuyWho. Managed to find one of the two last Steel Series at my store for $64, only other place in the area that had them on sale was for $100 and was 20+ miles away.

Been looking for a new wireless headset I can use on my PC/PS5 as I'm not the biggest fan of my Sony Gold Wireless anymore, gonna test and compare. Worst case I can return these

Thanks for the heads up on the DS4 Back Button Attachment, bought 3 at a nearby WM yesterday. Had to wait about a week for them to drop to $5, glad another deal worked out for said price.

I doubt you will. I got a pair at full price last year and kept them. They're fantastic, in my opinion.
The build quality and features and compatibility are amazing. The only issue I might have is the headset size. You can't extend it and my head is a bit on the larger side. Mostly just worried if they'll feel comfortable after extended gaming sessions

Anybody know if Walmart still does $10 off physical copies of new games in store? Looking to get House if Ashes today which is MSRP $30. Hoping it'll be $20 in store.

Anybody know if Walmart still does $10 off physical copies of new games in store? Looking to get House if Ashes today which is MSRP $30. Hoping it'll be $20 in store.
It's not technically $10 off all new games, as it's dependent on the MSRP. For example:

-$59.99 games -> $49.94 or $50.94

-$49.99 games -> $42.88

-$39.99 games -> $33.88

However, not every game gets discounted at release. The Brickseek link for House of Ashes shows a $29.88 price at all Walmarts in my area: https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=158177840

The only issue I might have is the headset size. You can't extend it and my head is a bit on the larger side. Mostly just worried if they'll feel comfortable after extended gaming sessions
My head is definitely bigger than most, and personally I've had no issues with it even after hours and hours of gaming.

Chat wasn’t too helpful. Said go to Walmart store or file a claim with Fedex.
Sounds like chat didn't understand your issue. Does it look like the box was opened and resealed? Sometimes they do accidentally send an empty box. You should call that phone number someone else posted.

7x are by far my favorite headset I've owned, in the last maybe 7 years I've had 2x different HyperX headsets and currently have 2 different Sennheiser headsets and the only thing I like about any of them more is my Sennheiser 370 has a battery that seems to never ever die. Worth full price imo

Does FedEx tracking show the weight of the shipping box measured when it was handed to them by WM? If you compare that to the weight of the shipping box now, you can tell if your Switch went missing before or during shipping.

Does FedEx tracking show the weight of the shipping box measured when it was handed to them by WM? If you compare that to the weight of the shipping box now, you can tell if your Switch went missing before or during shipping.
This person knows what he's talking about. I just looked up a tracking number of a FedEx shipment, and under "Shipment Facts" is weight.

This has got to be the most insightful and helpful response I’ve ever gotten on this website. I will look into this. The customer service number was extremely helpful. They will issue me a refund now and were apologetic about the whole situation. I will take the refund but would have preferred a replacement. Unfortunately they are oos. Thanks all for the helpful tips and advice! 👍🏽
Update: package label says 3.5 lb. Fedex tracking says 1.2 lb. Aha! So Fedex swiped it? Or Wally shipped an empty box?

This has got to be the most insightful and helpful response I’ve ever gotten on this website. I will look into this. The customer service number was extremely helpful. They will issue me a refund now and were apologetic about the whole situation. I will take the refund but would have preferred a replacement. Unfortunately they are oos. Thanks all for the helpful tips and advice!
Update: package label says 3.5 lb. Fedex tracking says 1.2 lb. Aha! So Fedex swiped it? Or Wally shipped an empty box?
Did the tape look tampered with? If not it was probably shipped empty

$4.50 RDS Industries Nintendo Switch Pokeball Game Case
$4.86 HORI Nintendo Switch Lite Hybrid System Armor (Gray) - Officially Licensed by Nintendo
$4.97 Rock Candy[emoji769] Mini Ergonomic Wired Controller: Stormin Cherry - Nintendo Switch
$4.97 RDS Industries Zelda Game Traveler Deluxe Travel Case Zelda for Nintendo Switch, Brown
$4.99 Sony Playstation 4 DualShock 4 Back Button Attachment
$6.22 PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller for Nintendo Switch - Retro Zelda
$7.47 PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller for Xbox Series X|S - Mist
$7.47 PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller for Xbox Series X/S - Black
$11.22 PowerA Enhanced Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch - Link Gold
$22.77 RIG 500 PRO HS Gaming Headset for PlayStation
$37.25 Steelseries Xbox Arctis 7X Headset for Series X|S
$51.80 Logitech G533 Wireless Gaming Headset
$151.62 NBA Jam Arcade w/ riser and light up marquee, Arcade 1UP

$21.00 LG 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer and BT Connectivity - SLM3D
$45.54 NETGEAR - R6260 AC1600 WiFi Router
$74.00 Boost Motorola Moto G Stylus Cell Phone
$79.00 Boost Mobile LG Stylo 6, 32GB, White - Prepaid Smartphone

$12.49 Gleem Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, Soft, Slate Grey, 1 Ct
$19.99 Oral-B Smart 2200 Charcoal Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, White, 1 Ct

$1.50 Mainstays Citronella-Scented Clear Torch Fuel for Outdoor Torch, 100fl oz
$2.50 Miracle-Gro Moisture Control Potting Mix, 1 cu. ft., Feeds up to 6 Months
$4.00 Roundup For Lawns 4 Ready-To-Use (Southern) Extended Wand, 1 gal.
$5.00 Blackstone Signature Series Stainless Steel Griddle Spatula, 2-Pack
$7.00 Fiskars 14" Hatchet
$9.00 SmartFlex HSFG550GR Hybrid Polymer Blend 5/8" x 50' Garden Hose
$10.00 Adams Manufacturing RealComfort Outdoor Resin Stackable Adirondack Chair Teal
$30.00 Hart 40-Volt Lithium-Ion 6-Amp Fast Battery Charger (Battery Not Included)
$35.00 Mainstays Heritage Park Outdoor Square Steel Dining Table, Brown/Black
$139.00 Yard Machines 21" 3-in-1 Gas Push Mower with Rear Bag, Mulching, Side-Discharge Capabilities 140cc

$79.00 Mainstays 28" Metal Propane Gas Fire Pit
$99.00 Hans 5-Piece Outdoor Dining Set with 4 Swivel Chairs
$199.00 Pit Boss 5-Series Vertical Pellet Smoker - 4.6 cu ft
$199.99 Bryde Sectional Sofa and Loveseat Low Seating Patio Set, 3 Pieces

$20.00 Royal Sovereign One Row Electric Coin Sorter, QS-1AC

$20.00 BISSELL PowerForce Compact Bagless Vacuum, Purple, 21127

$50.00 Lifetime 44" Impact Adjustable Portable Basketball Hoop

$37.50 KidsEmbrace Combination Booster Car Seat, Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Skye
Bless you. My Walmart said they didn't have any white xbox controllers on brickseek. Got to to the store and they had a ton. I will say the picture on the box was a little confusing bc the pic had more of a shade of grey and the dpad looked silver.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This has got to be the most insightful and helpful response I’ve ever gotten on this website. I will look into this. The customer service number was extremely helpful. They will issue me a refund now and were apologetic about the whole situation. I will take the refund but would have preferred a replacement. Unfortunately they are oos. Thanks all for the helpful tips and advice!
Glad things worked out for you!

Amazon lists the oled Switch as 3.33 lb. When a package is handed to a shipping service (FedEx, UPS, USPS), the first thing they do is weigh it since the weight is part of the shipping cost. If that recorded weight is lower than the expected weight, the Switch went missing before FedEx got it. This means either someone at WM took the Switch or, much less likely, WM was sent a Switch box with the Switch missing.

It also makes more sense for the Switch to go missing before the shipping service gets it. WM knows what's in the shipping box (including before it was packaged) while the shipping service doesn't. It's more likely for someone to try to steal what they know is there vs open random packages and see if there's anything worth taking.

I'm glad you got a refund. Good luck on your hunt for a replacement Switch.

I'm glad you got a refund. Good luck on your hunt for a replacement Switch.
I love this Sherlock-level deduction at work here. Seriously dude, what is your occupation? You seem to be smarter than the average bear. I really appreciate your responses. The refund has been sent but will process in 3-7 days. I happened to snag a white Switch OLED at a gamestop near my job yesterday with trade credit. So this worked out well luckily for me. Thanks brosky 👍🏽

I love this Sherlock-level deduction at work here. Seriously dude, what is your occupation? You seem to be smarter than the average bear. I really appreciate your responses. The refund has been sent but will process in 3-7 days. I happened to snag a white Switch OLED at a gamestop near my job yesterday with trade credit. So this worked out well luckily for me. Thanks brosky
I'm a software engineer. Good logic, poor people skills :p

I had something similar happen to me in the past but from the seller's perspective. I sold something on eBay and the buyer claimed the box came with stuff missing. I used the shipping weight as recorded by USPS to prove I had shipped everything. eBay sided with me. Considering how often eBay sides with the buyer, that shows how strong my argument was. Unfortunately, the buyer then did a chargeback and that was the end of it. Credit card companies will always side with their clients. I lost the money and the items :\

Great you could find another one ^^

bread's done
Back