Walmart Z Reward Question

lokie56

CAGiversary!
Walmart has this new preorder system I've never used before called z rewards.

This is from the site itself
CUSTOMER INSTRUCTIONS

1. Purchase pre-order card online or in-store and get a $5.00 deposit toward the purchase of the game title.

2. Retain this pre-order card, verifying your deposit.

TO OBTAIN CREDIT FOR YOUR DEPOSIT, YOU MUST PRESENT YOUR PRE-ORDER CARD WHEN PICKING UP THE GAME

On the day of the game is released, return to your local Wal-Mart Store. Obtain a copy of the game from any Home Entertainment Department associate.

YOUR PRE-ORDRED COPY WILL ONLY BE HELD FOR TEN (10) DAYS

At Register, present game pre-order card and your deposit register receipt prior to the game being scanned.

Pay the remaining balance of the game.

HOW TO REDEEM YOUR VUDU MOVIE CREDITS:

To get your BONUS content simply goto www.zreward.com to redeem the BONUS CODE on the card. Follow the online instructions when entering the BONUS CODE number. Make sure you have your reservation card available.

1. To get your VUDU movie credits, simply go to www.zreward.com to redeem the BONUS CODE found on the card. Follow the on line instruction when entering the BONUS CODE number. Make sure you have your reservation card available.
2. Follow the on line instructions for successful VUDU code redemption if you have a VUDU account or need to make a VUDU account.

Now the vudu credit isn't what I care about, but my question is if I put the money down for this card, can I still redeem it at game's launch for the DLC code for the extra content if I don't buy the game from walmart? As it already states you can immediately redeem the credit for the vudu money but that's not whats important to me. Thanks for any advice.

[quote name='lokie56']Now the vudu credit isn't what I care about, but my question is if I put the money down for this card, can I still redeem it at game's launch for the DLC code for the extra content if I don't buy the game from walmart?[/QUOTE]I think this program is really new so I doubt anyone has really tried it...

As for your question... It sort of doubt it. Wal-Mart preorder DLC is usually contained within the box. (Sleeping Dogs, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron both released recently like this.)

I just read what he posted it seems as though they say the code once redeemed will show you a DLC code. What it is unclear about is whether it checks if you purchased the game or just the card with the code.

Well hopefully someone who buys AC3 correction it is MOH Warfighter (I think that's the first game that will come out) can clarify it for us.

I work in electronics at Wal-Mart and I still do not even know how it works or anyone else back there. It is pretty vague.

VUDU $5 is available on online digital auctions for 50% off , if average vudu rental is $5 , you rent it for $2.5 only, this is so far I am aware of , the cheapest rental solution anywhere online  except  the redbox where you rent movie for $2.07 but you can drive by. Vudu is better than redbox because they are online,  convenience and a movies are usually from top of the line, they have usually new  movies 1 or 2 weeks after  theaters premiere! This is my best rental company as for now. I know this may be confused for the  beginners  ...

This is how it works:

- buy a code HERE I buy myself

- go to zreward.com find the game for example a watchdogs for xbox 360, click on it

- insert your code (make sure no typo error)

- follow the instructions ... enter Email , twice , confirm it , DONE !

Then go to your Email follow instructions from the email means click on the link you get you will be redirected to your VUDU account, if this is your 1st time , you will be asked for registration or log in.  Once you registered or / or  logged  in if you go to your account balance you will see $4.99 credit , DONE !

Easy ?

There are some limits as per account how many codes you may use but usually sellers describe exactly what they sell and you are able to find out how many codes you can still use.

My biggest single account I had I was able redeem 18 codes which I paid $38 (real value $89.82) 60% off

VUDU $5 is available on online digital auctions for 50% off , if average vudu rental is $5 , you rent it for $2.5 only, this is so far I am aware of ..... netstrada
Great deal Buddy! thanks for the info I will try to resale some on ebay and dibuu ...

bread's done
Back