Walmrt Anniversary flyer

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
picture.php

Starts tomorrow in Quebec (12th) Friday in Ontario.

http://flyers.walmart.ca/flyers/wal.../walmartcanada-groceryflyer?flyer_run_id=2796

[quote name='OmegaChaos']Meh, I was going to price match Max Payne 3 for one of the trade in deals going on. But BB and FS took it off their lists.[/QUOTE] LOL, late to the party. You could use Modern Warfare 3 since it's also $20. Just buy it now and price adjust/protect on Friday with the Walmart flyer.

[quote name='Zaku77']WTF, you didn't return that!? lol[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. I have games that I ended up putting in CD cases, because I couldn't stand the slightest bit of price sticker residue on the game case being anywhere near my mint collection on the shelf haha

[quote name='VetraX']My thoughts exactly. I have games that I ended up putting in CD cases, because I couldn't stand the slightest bit of price sticker residue on the game case being anywhere near my mint collection on the shelf haha[/QUOTE]

goo+gone

[quote name='JaredFrost']I went one step further and ordered a box of new xbox 360 cases[/QUOTE]

Where? and do they also sell Wii and PS3 cases at that?

[quote name='VetraX']Where? and do they also sell Wii and PS3 cases at that?[/QUOTE]

You can buy Wii cases directly from Nintendo, although they're a little pricey at $1.50 a pop.

[quote name='Eoyote']You can buy Wii cases directly from Nintendo, although they're a little pricey at $1.50 a pop.[/QUOTE]

I wish Sony and Microsoft sold replacement cases. Everyone I see on ebay who sells them are asking for quite a bit.

[quote name='Eoyote']You can buy Wii cases directly from Nintendo, although they're a little pricey at $1.50 a pop.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Derfel']You can get transparent green or solid white cases for 360 or Wii at blankdvdmedia.com, but unfortunately you have to buy in quantities of at least 50.[/QUOTE]
And Goo Gone can be found at dollar stores. If the case is not too mangled up, I'll take the cheapass approach any day. After all, I barely look at the box after it goes up on the shelf, and if a box bugs me too much, that's where the extra benefit of game trades come in. :p

[quote name='JaredFrost']I went one step further and ordered a box of new xbox 360 cases[/QUOTE]

[quote name='VetraX']Where? and do they also sell Wii and PS3 cases at that?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Average Box']I wish Sony and Microsoft sold replacement cases. Everyone I see on ebay who sells them are asking for quite a bit.[/QUOTE]

(cue creaky rocking chair noises)
Back in MY day, video rental stores like Blockbuster used to toss old game cases since the games they put on the shelf used their proprietary locked cases. You could sometimes ask them for the cases for free! FREE damnit! I tells ya, things were better back then!

[quote name='dvdswapper']Thought you lived in Toronto? Why does it take you 2 hours travel time to Eatons? Even my cousins who live in Agincourt take less than 2 hours to go to Eaton center. Even my uncle who lives by Square 1 takes less than 2 hours to get to downtown.

You have MULTIPLE stores in Toronto for THE SOURCE and a few Sears stores so you really don't have any excuses for not being able to find one. Just makes no sense. Someone in Sudbury has an excuse but not you.

Never said these were bad deals(seriously do you guys even read my posts) I just said they are regular sale prices, not good, not great. Nothing worth lining up for a hour to cash out for.

So many people ragging on buying used copies but when FS had them for cheap the same people were buying tons of copies?:roll:

Guess your principles goes out the door when there's a profit to be made huh? Not to mention re-read what the other person wrote above, so where does principle fit in to that equation? So I have to fork over another $5.00 from my pocket so companies like Activison who've already sold over 1 billion copies of a game can make even more money? Yea that makes sense. Why are you even here looking to buy games for cheap or trade in cheap games that rip companies like FS off?

I've bought 20 used games within the last few months. Keeping the argument that it's only $5.00 off that I am saving, that's $100.00 from my pocket that could have gone for something I need for my kids. Guess you don't have any huh? I can't throw money around like you, great for you but MOST people can't.

Anyways that's enough arguing, go waste your money,lol.
I've proved my point that some items have been either at these prices before or cheaper at another time which is the point of the forum, to save money. It's called Cheapassgamers not Cheapassmoralgamers. Whether you have the stores in your area or not isn't relevent because most people that are on this site don't live in small towns, miles away from any store.[/QUOTE]

I live in Woodbridge, and don't drive. I have a 20-25 minute walk to a bus that goes to the subway. An up to 20 minute wait for said bus. Anywhere from 25-45 minutes to the subway. Another half an hour to Dundas or Queen station. Sears is not a prevalent store anymore, so the closest one to the best of my knowledge is the Eaton Centre.

And I'm not making excuses for me. I'm pointing out that there are people on here who don't live in a major metropolitan area and so don't have immediate access to stores with super hot deals. There's also the hoarder factor to take into account for those of us that do. Kind of hard to jump on a super hot deal when the only store that has stock is in London or Kingston.

You also seem to have mistaken CAG for RFD. The people who buy tons of copies to flip for a profit are thataway ->

I would love to know where you're getting your sales statistics. No company has ever sold a billion copies of a game. Ever. Whole franchises haven't sold a billion copies of a game. Check your facts homefry.

And if you really need a hundred bucks that bad to buy things for your kids, why are you buying video games? Shouldn't necessary items for your children come before luxury items, even heavily discounted ones? :whistle2:?

bread's done
Back