Walter Cronkite has died

Damn.....that guy was on TV when I was just a youngin.....he outlived many of the men who went on to replace him.....

And thats the way it is...

[quote name='lawdood']He's the number one trending topic on Twitter...there is hope for America yet.[/QUOTE]

A glint.

Russert is dead.
Jennings is dead.
Cronkite is dead.

GLENN BECK STILL LIVES.

:wall:

[quote name='mykevermin']A glint.

Russert is dead.
Jennings is dead.
Cronkite is dead.

GLENN BECK STILL LIVES.

:wall:[/QUOTE]

x2

[quote name='VipFREAK']:looks up: Ok dOOd... not funny anymore. I had a family relative die today too...[/QUOTE]

This summer has been a busy one for the Grim Reaper unfortunately.

[quote name='VipFREAK'] I had a family relative die today too...[/QUOTE]

Well, your relative wasn't famous so I don't think words of support are necessary. I only support the dead who were popular enough to make it on CAG. After all, people die every day. But only popular people are worth discussing.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Well, your relative wasn't famous so I don't think words of support are necessary. I only support the dead who were popular enough to make it on CAG. After all, people die every day. But only popular people are worth discussing.[/QUOTE]

That's why no one will discuss you. Get lost.

Whats up with all the famous people dying? And what do they say about celebrity deaths coming in 3? Which other celebrity died this week?

[quote name='lawdood']That's why no one will discuss you. Get lost.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I was being sarcastic because I'm sick and tired of all these "famous person x died" threads. It seems to me like a big "fuck you" to everyone else who died.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Actually, I was being sarcastic because I'm sick and tired of all these "famous person x died" threads. It seems to me like a big "fuck you" to everyone else who died.[/QUOTE]

PROTIP: Don't click on them then.

People like to discuss people who made an impact on their lives and the world. Deal with it.

Is it sad that a large percentage of people in America today don't know who he was? Is it sad that a large percentage of people who knew who he was thought he was already dead?

[quote name='lawdood']He's the number one trending topic on Twitter...there is hope for America yet.[/QUOTE]

Apparently, SpongeBob is having a marathon, which has caused Cronkite to slip into the second spot.

at the age of 92..... just seen it on cbs.. havent found any news links yet
signature_damoo.jpg
:)

Russert is dead.
Jennings is dead.
Cronkite is dead.
[/QUOTE]
Pretty disrespectful to put Russert and Cronkite in with that clown.

[quote name='rabbitt']Apparently, SpongeBob is having a marathon, which has caused Cronkite to slip into the second spot.

...[/QUOTE]

It's been on at my place the whole weekend. I don't see why college chicks like the show so much.

Russert is dead.
Jennings is dead.
Cronkite is dead.

GLENN BECK STILL LIVES.

:wall:[/QUOTE]

You think Glenn Beck is on their level, even as a joke?

bread's done
Back