Want $10 GS Have $10 Amazon

[quote name='flam3_haz3']Can I see pics of the phones? :)[/quote]
Might take me a while to post them but I'll get them up.

Edit: Pic's posted.....

Last edited by a moderator:
100_1523.jpg

100_1524.jpg

100_1525.jpg

UMDs
Resident Evil: Apacolypse $2
Wildboyz Volume One Unrated *Sealed* $2
Wildboyz Volume Two Unrated *Sealed* $2

DVDs
American Gangster 2-Disc Unrated $2
Drill Bit Taylor $1
Exit Wounds $1
Semi-Pro $2
War $1

Expect Pm's by today afternoon [eastern time] and please lets all try to get one big payment....From the time I send Pm's out you have 72-hours to complete payment unless you give me a good enough excuse.

wow, i didn't ex[ect to win the phones. Already have an LG rumor, but was going to get just in case as vback-up. Now I'll have 2.

Game will be shipped in about 2 business days after clear payment, Thanks to those who have already paid. Also Im going to hold down a raffle for another Poster or your choice of a PS2 game and/or Movie.

Sorry for those of you who have been waiting for the package to arrive,lately I have been really busy and haven't have time for anything. As work around here is getting really hard and I dont want to lose mine. I'm most likely going to be able to ship most of the items by tuesday, so please be patient as I have alot to do and many items to ship. If you have any questions please ask with confidence.

Was able to ship to 7 cag's today will be doing more shipping tommorow, Please if you find a game/or something else missing please excuse me and I will try to ship it as soon as I can.

[quote name='chuckx47']Any update on the shipments? Thanks.[/quote]

Agreed. Not trying to get bitchy, but one of my CAG packages was shipped to a business about a mile down the road that is closed until monday, and I'm wondering if yours was as well or not...

[quote name='dsheinem']Has anyone received their package from the lowball sale yet? Still waiting on mine...[/quote]

Yeah, same, and 8ball hasn't been on this thread for awhile, so I'm trying to figure out if he mailed mine out and the post office delivered it to the wrong place, like my other 2 lowball packages... But, I haven't gotten an answer yet....

[quote name='Vulgarism']Yeah, same, and 8ball hasn't been on this thread for awhile, so I'm trying to figure out if he mailed mine out and the post office delivered it to the wrong place, like my other 2 lowball packages... But, I haven't gotten an answer yet....[/quote]

I did notice that the OP in the thread has "received" and "shipped" denoted, but I paid for the items I won back on March 10th so I don't know why mine wouldn't have shipped yet, considering it has been over 2 weeks.

8ball, can you provide us with some answers?!

[quote name='bobby1k2001']i recieved my games[/quote]

I did look at the OP's feedback and like three people left feedback, I just simply wanna know what's up.. And I know a few others do too...

The reason why I haven't been able to ship is I haven't even had time for myself right about now, I have a really tight schedule and the postal office closes at 5 so it does me no good, I have everyones package ready to ship I just need to take them to the postal office. My schedule is from 6:00 am till 2:30 Im in school, from there I have to drive about 30 minutes to my house and get ready for work which I usually start around 4:00-5:00 depending on the day and usually end my shift at midnight. And when I go to the postal office when I have about 10 minutes to spare the lines are long or the office is close, so I hope you can understand and if any one has questions please Pm me with confidence and don't worry Im not going to scam any one so if you can let them know as well.

bread's done
Back