WANT: 175W Power Brick for XBOX 360 [Falcon]

LUCI5R

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Ave,

I'm looking for a replacement 175W Power Brick (The Power Adapter thingy) for my XBOX 360. It's a Falcon model. (This is important because there is a difference between Power Bricks for Falcon's & Non-Falcon's.)

Provantage.Com is selling one for $50 but I can't afford that right now. I guess what I'm looking for is someone who has a spare, extra or just one he wants to sell for not a whole lot of money.

If you have one, can you please tell me how much you want for it.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
You want a 175 watt brick...I think I have one of each,will have to dig in the closet later if ya do not get hooked up.

[quote name='subzero']You want a 175 watt brick...I think I have one of each,will have to dig in the closet later if ya do not get hooked up.[/quote]

Yes!! It's the 175Watt Power Brick I'm looking for. Thanks man - let me know if you find something for me and how much you want for it!

:)

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']I have a Brick for an Elite thats for Trade on my list.[/quote]

I'm imagining this is the 175W 'Falcon' brick we're talking about. I don't think Elite or Premium matters. I have a Premium.

I don't have anything on your Want list to trade. How much would you be willing to take for the Brick?

Thanks!

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']Its in a box in an Area I don't wanna go digging for it right now.[/quote]

Hahaha, that's alright man. Thanks though. Hopefully someone else will have something to offer.

[quote name='subzero']Sorry,both of mine are 203watt ......FREE BUMP.[/quote]

Hey, thanks for looking it up! I appreciate it.
I'll continue my search!

:wave:

[quote name='Bretts31344']I am 95% sure either power supply would work, since 203w > 175w.[/quote]

You may be correct, but I don't think I'd like to take a chance that may end up hurting my console. I'm really not that knowledgeable about how this power thing works, but I guess I don't need to take that chance since I can get 175W Adapters fairly economical. There's a few good deals on eBay and I'm looking there.

Thanks

bread's done
Back