Want $3 just for signing up for a GPT site? Check it out

Jmclark

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Check out Points2Shop, it's probably the GPT site with the biggest selection of prizes!

http://www.points2shop.com/splash/gamers/ref/Jmclark/

Ever wanted something as little as a song or book, but know most sites won't because they are for games? Well, that's where Points2Shop comes in! They have a partnership with Amazon, so you can order ANYTHING FROM AMAZON.COM! How great is that? They have a lot of the same offers as many other sites, along with some exclusives, and manual offers, which credit pretty much 100% of the time!

100 points= $1

Plus, they have a comment system so you can see if it credited for other people or not. If you leave a comment, you get a ticket, which goes towards an entry in the weekly lottery. There are 6 different levels of prizes, 5 lottery tickets for next week, 50 points, 200 points, 500 points, 1000 points, and the grand prize which every week someone doesn't win it, they add 1000 points. Currently it as at 22,000 points! ($220!)

Plus sign up and verify your phone and not only will you get 250 points on Points2Shop ($2.50), but I will pay you 50 cents via Papal! So that's $3 just for signing up! PM me your Paypal address/username. Try it today!

http://www.points2shop.com/splash/gamers/ref/Jmclark/
---------------

SimpleGPT IS THE EASIEST GPT SITE OUT THERE!

http://simplegpt.com/members/register.php?ref=Jmclark

SimpleGPT has a lot of offers, most of which are exclusive, and credit pretty much instantly to in a couple minutes. It is so easy! I signed up a week or so ago, but I just started really using it today, and I've earned $21 at the time of posting this just today!

They have a lot of easy ways to get started, and if you wait to do offers until a 1-day contest where you have all day to do offers (like I'm doing today), you can earn yourself a nice bonus of like $15 plus all the offers you did today! I already have a $6 lead over the 2nd place!

The rewards are pretty damn nice. They don't have cash/paypal, but they do have Amazon Gift Cards, Ebay Gift Cards, and pretty much any retail gift cards! If I can earn $20+ in one day, just think about how fast it would be to get an Amazon gift card to buy a new game!

Here's a list of my e-mails for completed offers. (102 offers in just about a mont now!)

I've received an $85 Amazon.com gift certificate from them! I used it to buy Guitar Hero World Tour and a used Les Paul. I will post an image of that GC eventually but I don't know how to edit images on a mac without opening Gimp and I don't want to spend like 10 minutes waiting for it to open.

I really recommend you check this site out!

http://simplegpt.com/members/register.php?ref=Jmclark

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eminemobied12']i'd be willing to green for you if u wanna trade BUT i would want u to green for me first (seeing as u have no feedback)[/QUOTE]

Ok, I understand that. I just realized I need to have a CC to use the CC function on PayPal, so I'll just take a bike ride down to Wallgreens tomorrow and pick up a prepaid Visa.

[quote name='Jmclark']Ok, I understand that. I just realized I need to have a CC to use the CC function on PayPal, so I'll just take a bike ride down to Wallgreens tomorrow and pick up a prepaid Visa.[/quote]

keep in mind that most offers don't accept Visa prepaids so do research on which one do first b4 u buy a card for nothing

Ok, anyone know a way to find out? I'm about to head out to buy one so I kind of need to find out how many offers accept them.

I saw your PM, I wasn't able to get out to Wallgreens today, tomorrow after I get out of school I'll go down and get a card and trade refs with you.

[quote name='Jmclark']Ok, anyone know a way to find out? I'm about to head out to buy one so I kind of need to find out how many offers accept them.[/quote]

i suggest doing some google searching first, the offers that don't work will put a hold on your card everytime u try and keep it there for a few days... it's really annoying

Ok, for now I'm just gonna get on rather cheap, and see how that goes so I won't lose much money.

I'll have one in about an hour, then I will be able to do referral swapping for you guys.

never mind, I found out I needed $25 to buy a card, and only had $15. I'll get one tomorrow, it's way too freezing to go again.

Bump. Kinda gave up on the free Wii for now, parents agreed to pay for half for X-mas so oh well...

I'm now using SimpleGPT.. it's my favorite GPT site out! Check out the first post for more info.

The prepaid visa didn't work out too well on a lot of the offers. So, I kinda gave up. Oh well, it wasn't wasted.. I put it into iTunes now...

You don't need a credit card for a bunch of the offers....

By the way, the ones that do need credit cards, the VistaPrint ones give you a nice $2-3 profit, plus a T-Shirt and business cards (which I used for referral cards lol)

On SimpleGPT? This one is so easy.. I ended up getting $56 this weekend, plus $10 from the contest (ended up getting 2nd... dammit).. Plus there's only $13 or so of good CC offers.

Bump.

By the way, I made over $55 this WEEKEND.. I mean jeez, 1 weekend. Current balance is $68.20 after $10 for the contest and other offers crediting. I HIGHLY recommend you sign up for this site, I mean , next weekend I'm planning to redeem my $100 gift card to Amazon! I mean, wow, $100, in 2 weeks!

Bump. They got a bunch of instant-crediting 2 page offers in last night, which if you do them all equals around $20! I sure am getting to that later on this week!

Bumpity. Added Points2Shop, I suggest you check it out if you haven't already. I will pay you $.50 for signing up, and P2S will pay you $2.50!

Hi, this message is to Bloodbane. I saw you signed up, but I'm not sure if you've verified your phone or not. PM me with your PayPal address and I will send you your $.50

bread's done
Back