Want a free copy of Destroy All Humans 2?

If anyone doesn't want their copy, cml or I'll buy it on the cheap! (PS2 version because the xbox one isn't backwards compatible)

[quote name='kaw']Finally, persistence really does pay off! Once a month since December I've sent THQ an email nicely explaining I didn't receive my game from the contest, even though I got an email saying I won. After an email I sent them earlier this week, the game showed up in my mailbox today! I'm not as excited to play the game as I once was, but it is finally nice to get the contest prize, and see that THQ lived up to their end of the bargain.[/QUOTE]

What the heck? I submitted stuff under the winning team (Gaming-Age) and still didn't get prizes, a long with like 100+ something members who didn't get their prize. we even went as far as putting up a survey to find out who didnt get the game and sending the info to thq, but they didnt do jack for us.

[quote name='Wario64']What the heck? I submitted stuff under the winning team (Gaming-Age) and still didn't get prizes, a long with like 100+ something members who didn't get their prize. we even went as far as putting up a survey to find out who didnt get the game and sending the info to thq, but they didnt do jack for us.[/quote]

I guess I caught them on a good day, and like I said I was persistent and polite in my email. I was told that a third party was taking care of the contest and prize fulfillment, and it wasn't THQ directly. I also starting to copy [email protected] to get a little more visability. The person I was corresponding with at thq.com also mistakenly said they received the complaint I filed with the Better Business Buereau, but I never filed anything with the BBB, but I didn't let them know that until I had the game. 8-[

bread's done
Back