Want a reliable, good pro service/cleaner for vintage receiver..Los Angeles area

Psykodelik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Pretty much what the title says. I don't know any reliable places and if possible what's an estimate for something like this done.

Also, I know there's a lot of sites out there...but any good audiophile forums to recommend? A good place for starters like me and caters to both modern and vintage equipment.

Thanks!

Might be helpful, might not. I thought I'd try to help out.

I bought a guitar amp a few years back, a vintage Music Man amp, that was serviced by a guy named Blackie Pagano, who is not too far from the 110/101 in Downtown (I think). The amp sounded brand new when I purchased it, and still does to this very day. I'm pretty sure he'd be able to do it, or if not, he might know where you could take it. I've never spoken with him, but I've seen his work, and its top notch.

http://www.tubesville.com/

Either way, best of luck with your search. Vintage audio stuff, whether guitar, bass or hi-fi, is expensive to maintain, but its so worth it in the end. :)

Thanks for the link. I just checked out the site and I think they only cater to amps. But I'll shoot em an email and if they don't maybe they can direct me to some other people in the area.

bread's done
Back