WANT AES/PCE/ LOTS of Saturn/SFC (and virtua pro stick)

[quote name='utopianmachine']CML for Brain Age.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, don't see anything on your list. I think we did this before actually...I can always use cash though :bouncy:

$30Shining Force CD (Disc only)

wow i remember when this fetched over 100 bucks... cousin stepped on my copy and broke it years ago.... if i did not toss out the case i would of grabbed it

[quote name='slidecage']$30Shining Force CD (Disc only)

wow i remember when this fetched over 100 bucks... cousin stepped on my copy and broke it years ago.... if i did not toss out the case i would of grabbed it[/QUOTE]

It probably does...I have no idea what it's worth tbh, I just sort of threw a price on it ;)

70 Console, with RF/AC cables and 2 controllers.

man only if i had 70 bucks and the space..... if this is what im thinking it is.. (the gensis and the cd player builded into one system)

bump... damn backseatdog, you are hard to deal with. You act like you want both my games, then 1, then none...and you want to sell some books, then you dont. That's really agitating you know, especially with an excuse like "I'm going to wait a few weeks to see if someone will offer me a couple dollars more". You're almost as bad as chrisnally or whoever that asshole is. Just kidding, you aren't, but that shit's not cool.

bread's done
Back