Want: Anything, CML

jagwire1141

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Well you heard it hear first. I want Poke Stadium for N64 for my girlfriend. I can trade stuff or buy it if you don't mind using other methods besides paypal.

I have a Guild Wars GOTY account for sale

Also Dawn of Sorrow for DS with the nasty case

Also Metroid Prime Pinball

I have devil may cry 1 and 3

Also Virtua Fighter 4

And Summoner

And Minish Cap and LTTP with 4 swords adventure

Also a damaged copy of Golden sun. It works but the sticker is all torn up.

And Metroid Fusion

I have pokemon stadium 1 with the transfer pack. Make me an offer. Preferably cash via paypal or perhaps trade for something I want. I have the box and manual too if memory serves correct.

PM'd

I have a new pokemon stadium. box is open though but never played. still looks brand new. lets see what u have.....

have a Guild Wars GOTY account for sale ----- already have Guild Wars

Also Dawn of Sorrow for DS with the nasty case ------ got it also

Also Metroid Prime Pinball ----- got it

I have devil may cry 1 and 3 ----- got it

Also Virtua Fighter 4 ----- got it

And Summoner ---- dont want it

And Minish Cap and LTTP with 4 swords adventure ---- got it except for 4 swords.... played it and beat it though

Also a damaged copy of Golden sun. It works but the sticker is all torn up. ----- beat it. loved it.

And Metroid Fusion ---- got it

lol. nice games u got there though

[quote name='trunks982']I have a new pokemon stadium. box is open though but never played. still looks brand new. lets see what u have.....

have a Guild Wars GOTY account for sale ----- already have Guild Wars

Also Dawn of Sorrow for DS with the nasty case ------ got it also

Also Metroid Prime Pinball ----- got it

I have devil may cry 1 and 3 ----- got it

Also Virtua Fighter 4 ----- got it

And Summoner ---- dont want it

And Minish Cap and LTTP with 4 swords adventure ---- got it except for 4 swords.... played it and beat it though

Also a damaged copy of Golden sun. It works but the sticker is all torn up. ----- beat it. loved it.

And Metroid Fusion ---- got it

lol. nice games u got there though[/quote]

Psh, those are just the games I don't want. My real
collection is unbelievable.

[quote name='jagwire1141']Psh, those are just the games I don't want. My real collection is unbelievable.[/QUOTE]

lol, i would like to see that.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']sorry to get off topic, but......That lickitung sushi mini game is the best mini game in that game.[/QUOTE]

oh yea i remember that game. it was pretty funny when he got the one with the wasabi in it.... (if im correct)

[quote name='trunks982']lol, i would like to see that.

oh yea i remember that game. it was pretty funny when he got the one with the wasabi in it.... (if im correct)[/quote]

Oh I'd post it for you but I'd probably get in trouble for posting Pr0n images...

I'm excited for this mini-game.

I've got a Pokemon Stadium you can have for $7 shipped USPS First Class with delivery confirmation. There is a Blockbuster sticker on the back label. Let me know, thanks!

I'm interested in Also Dawn of Sorrow for DS, Minish Cap and LTTP with 4 swords adventure. I have a copy of Coliseum with a Transfer pack.

Hey CAGgers, I'm also in need of a jumper pack (you know the little thing that Donkey Kong and Perfect Dark require) and Majora's Mask. PM if you can get me a decent deal on either. OOT as well. :D

doubt you'd be interested but I'd trade the game with box, manual and transfer pack for the gimpy Dawn of Sorrow. Direct trade.

I have Perfect Dark still in box. You don't necessarily need the expansion pack to play it, but the pack does unlock the full powah.

Dude you need the pack to play single player...

Plus I can get that fairly cheap at this local store. I just need an expansion pack for less than the exorbitent price of $15

What the hell, offer me anything for my games. I have Wii(gamecube), PS2, 360, N64, DS and GBA.

I need the GTA's The ratchet and clank series and God Hand. No offer will be ridiculed!

Is your minish cap complete? I'm dyin to get that game, the only stuff I have right now I can trade are super mario sunshine and paper mario: TTYD. I have paypal too (oops, no paypal...money order?).

[quote name='SpazX']Is your minish cap complete? I'm dyin to get that game, the only stuff I have right now I can trade are super mario sunshine and paper mario: TTYD. I have paypal too (oops, no paypal...money order?).[/quote]

No I got paypal but not a complete minish cap, which has been sent out already. Sorry broseph.

bread's done
Back