Want : Cheap Turtle Beach Xbox Headset

N1nj4_KO

CAGiversary!
Sorry for bothering everyone, I just wanted to know if anyone happened to have a barely used, but cheap turtle beach headset I could buy. I assume the few options I have are: X11, X1, X3, X4, X41, and X31. Everything else on the turtle beach site is expensive. Hell, most of them on the list, I could barely afford. I would like to reduce the noise I project in my home so I don't disturb anyone. It is fine if your PM me or post a reply on this thread. I want to play the xbox without too much disturbance on my part. Hopefully I can afford these offers. Thanks in advance and please do not be offended if I decline the offer. The economy is tough so I hope everyone will give me a chance.

I had been looking for a couple of months on here and had no replies about headsets. Your best bet(if you can afford it) is to probably go to walmart or even online and buy a brand new x11, that's what I did, and it was only $60+tax.

Thanks stuntman. I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully they will last me a while, those x11s. How long did they last for you anyway?

I have had them for a month or maybe longer, and they are still going strong lol. the cords get a little in the way but nothing more than if you plug your controller up or use a regular microsoft headset. and the cords are like 20-30ft long lol.

Thanks for the heads up Stuntman, will definitely try to buy them retail. They might last me longer too =D Still hoping for some grateful CAG to sell me their turtle beach used, for a cheap price. I won't give up. I saw the x11s on Amazon for like 50 excluding tax and I have a prime account. Hoping they will bring it down soon >

bread's done
Back