Want: COD MW3 Art Book & 48 hour XBOX Live code

Redemption33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
If your paying for a item Buyer pays 1st before i ship regardless of trade feedback. If you like just pm me your offers and ill get back to you.
Also i have
289 100% positive feedback on ebay
I am a honest person im not the type of person to bs someone around & I always mail my packages with a tracking number and i always leave feedback as well.

I only ship within the USA & Verified PayPal only

Want
call of duty modern warfare 3 art book
48 hour XBOX Live

HAVE

XBOX 360

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Avatar xbox liv code
American Special Forces Xbox Live avatar outfit
Male/Female

Faceplates
( I would like to mail these altogether if possible )
Eternal Sonata Beat

Eternal Sonata Salsa and March
Viva Pinata
Unreal tournament 3
(Saint Row
Faceplate no longer available)

Last edited by a moderator:
bump.

man, that sucks your getting rid of the Uc2 goty stuff. i was hoping we could play some multiplayer. i bought all the map packs (seperately) and have yet to get to use them (don't wanna play by myself & other ps3 friends already sold Uc2).

[quote name='twztid13']bump.

man, that sucks your getting rid of the Uc2 goty stuff. i was hoping we could play some multiplayer. i bought all the map packs (seperately) and have yet to get to use them (don't wanna play by myself & other ps3 friends already sold Uc2).[/QUOTE]
lol yeah i just wanted to play the singleplayer but if i cant get rid of these games i might just end up keeping Uc2 and trade in new vages to amazon regardless i cant trade in uc2 since it has that ''not for reasale'' message on the barcode

[quote name='Redemption33']lol yeah i just wanted to play the singleplayer but if i cant get rid of these games i might just end up keeping Uc2 and trade in new vages to amazon regardless i cant trade in uc2 since it has that ''not for reasale'' message on the barcode[/QUOTE]
yeah, i'm in the same position with goldeneye 007 on wii. i always make sure i get a barcode from any game i'm not planning on keeping forever, since i trade in to amazon so often.

i left you a message about uncharted 2 on psn (before i mentioned it on CAG), so sorry if it's a little redundant. still would love to play some Uc2 mp (even if not the goty edition content) if you decide to. take care, bud.

[quote name='twztid13']yeah, i'm in the same position with goldeneye 007 on wii. i always make sure i get a barcode from any game i'm not planning on keeping forever, since i trade in to amazon so often.

i left you a message about uncharted 2 on psn (before i mentioned it on CAG), so sorry if it's a little redundant. still would love to play some Uc2 mp (even if not the goty edition content) if you decide to. take care, bud.[/QUOTE]
yeah we should definitely play ill probably end up keeping uncharted if no one takes it anyways

hey did you recieve my PM yesterday, just wondering cuz after i clicked submit yesterday my Internet explorer crash. So just making sure you recieve any PM from me.

free bump.

man i can't believe no one's hit you up for the chatpad yet. i'll let you know when i see someone looking for one (which used to be quite often). stay up, bro.

[quote name='twztid13']free bump.

man i can't believe no one's hit you up for the chatpad yet. i'll let you know when i see someone looking for one (which used to be quite often). stay up, bro.[/QUOTE]
lol whats going on Twz, i know right but its all good,how u been man i hope everything has been ok

bread's done
Back