WANT: Copy of MLB The Show 09 Early!!!!

houtz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I figured i would anyway.

I know guys can get games early. I for one can't. I live in PA and there isn't a mom and pop store around. If someone could get me MLB the Show 09 early and ship it overnight I will pay not only for the game and overnight shipping but for any additional fee you may want.

Please PM me with information.

Again, I'm an addict and I need this freaking game. I want it bad, real bad. I hear stores get their shipment in the 23rd, the game only comes out the 3rd! My oh my what i'd give for it early.

I also got games I'd be willing to part way with.

Call of Duty 4
Skate
Socom

Alright that's enough.

Let me clear this up.

I'm not trying to get a copy right now. I know NO store will have it now. What I'm asking is anyone who has the ability to get the game early, wether it be Friday or whenever. IF they could get me a copy and overnight it. If not that's fine.

I can get you this game if you want. Of course you will cover all the fees. Please PM me on what you want to do, Thanks!

[quote name='fazfznz']I can get you this game if you want. Of course you will cover all the fees. Please PM me on what you want to do, Thanks![/QUOTE]

Sorry but I'd like to get the game earlier then the 3rd.

bread's done
Back