Status
Not open for further replies.

blackjaw

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
FS/FT

PSP - Armored Core (sealed)
PS3 - Virtua Fighter 5 (mint, played about 2 hours)

WANT

PS2 - FFXII
PS2 - Yakuza
PS2 - Rogue Galaxy
Gamecube - Tales of Symphonia

GONE
Wii - Super Paper Mario - SOLD TO QUANEX
PSP - Popolocrois - TRADED TO GAMESTOP
PSP - Outrun 2006 - TRADED TO GAMESTOP
PS3 - NCAA 2008 - SOLD TO sociopharm02

I know it's supposed to be for sale, but....

Would you be interested in a "loaded" PSP package w/ added cash? Check my tradelist if you're interested...

[quote name='Joystick76']I know it's supposed to be for sale, but....

Would you be interested in a "loaded" PSP package w/ added cash? Check my tradelist if you're interested...[/QUOTE]

Nah, sorry. The reason I'm selling it is to get rid of another system (which taking a PSP would counteract that). The less distractions I have the better until I can finish up these classes.

BUMP. Am willing to take a few DS games or something to lighten the $$$.

Anyone interested PM me for pictures or to get a few DS games in for trade or something.

360 will be on eBay tomorrow night after work and school.

Wow. That's a fantastic price. If I needed one, I'd be all over it. Have you tried craigslist? I sold mine a few weeks back for $380 and it had one less controller. Just an idea.

[quote name='torifile']Wow. That's a fantastic price. If I needed one, I'd be all over it. Have you tried craigslist? I sold mine a few weeks back for $380 and it had one less controller. Just an idea.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I don't really like Craigslist. I offered it to a few friends but they're bums. I'll put it on eBay tonight and it will probably get $350ish-$400; I'm just trying to help a few CAG'rs out.

hey you posted in my thread earlier lol. Yeah I'd be all over this right now IF i had the money. Right now I literally have a dollar and change.

[quote name='blackjaw']Nah, I don't really like Craigslist. I offered it to a few friends but they're bums. I'll put it on eBay tonight and it will probably get $350ish-$400; I'm just trying to help a few CAG'rs out.[/QUOTE]
Really? I love it. It's so easy to sell stuff and I don't need to mess with shipping or outrageous ebay/paypal fees.

Now with 100% more pictures. Of course you also get the power brick, a/v cords, the Ethernet cord, and all of the inserts/instructions/receipt in the box; I just didn't see the point in clogging up the picture with that stuff.

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']Please CML for PS3 - Virtua Fighter 5 (mint, played about 2 hours)[/QUOTE]

Didnt see anything, thanks for looking though!

BUMP: JUST ADDED NCAA 2008 FOR PS3!!!!

[quote name='oakleyswitch']sorry, i know its new, but would you do 35 shipped paypal now?[/QUOTE]

Nah I can do $40 shipped. It will cost me what, like 3-5 bucks to package/ship and about 1-3 bucks paypal fees. I just got it on Sunday for $61.95 :(

[quote name='freshzen']Wish I didn't just order NCAA 08 on Amazon for $41 shipped new the other day!

How much for VF5?[/QUOTE]

Ah, didn't have a price on that one, was just looking for some trades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back