Want Final Fantasy: Dawn of Souls GBA, Have Zelda Minish Cap GBA

darkchild81

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Ok, I tried getting in on the Best Buy clearance but couldn't find Final Fantasy 1 & 2. Did anyone get an extra copy? Do you want to trade for a mint PO Zelda: Minish cap (box, manual, everything else)?

This will be my first transaction on CAG, but I have a perfect 100% postive score with over 100 transactions on ebay (under the name: mr. herman).

there are no sitckers on the box, acutally the box still has plastic wrap on it. i'm really anal about taking care of my games.

do you have dawn of souls?

PA030013.JPG

i won't be back from work till 4pm pt, so i'll reply then.

no sorry, don't have a ds and rarely play my cube. i really want ff:dos. i need another gba rpg to replace zelda, and 'ive been dying to play ff.

[quote name='darkchild81']no sorry, don't have a ds and rarely play my cube. i really want ff:dos. i need another gba rpg to replace zelda, and 'ive been dying to play ff.[/QUOTE]

Well I have FF: DoS Sealed, but didn't want another RPG sort of game.

[quote name='.JPG']Well I have FF: DoS Sealed, but didn't want another RPG sort of game.[/QUOTE]

aw, too bad. well if you change your mind... :)

Man, I wish I hadn't traded my copy in. I would have done this in an instant. Here's a bump for ya. Hope you find a copy.

[quote name='zewone']Man, I wish I hadn't traded my copy in. I would have done this in an instant. Here's a bump for ya. Hope you find a copy.[/QUOTE]

i figured a lot of people would have some lying around after the bb clearance. thanks anyways.

bread's done
Back