Want: Gamecube Memory Card

dudedizzle27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I need a gamecube memory card and a select number of gamecube games.

I have a 1 month xbl card and the 48 hour halo card that i will trade for the gc card. I will work out offers with games.

Right now i am interested in wind waker and mario sports games. I am interested in offers if you do post them.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a memory card as well, but honestly the cost to ship the thing is probably half the price that they charge for one at gamestop.

[quote name='daminion']i have a memory card as well, but honestly the cost to ship the thing is probably half the price that they charge for one at gamestop.[/quote]

Put it in your mailbox and ship it in a normal envelope with a stamp. Its not too big. PM me about it

Not really interested in month trials or anything, but I have a 1019 official memory card, if you are interested.

[quote name='dudedizzle27']Is there anything you are looking for in particular that I can trade you for the card?[/quote]

Do you have a tradelist? I've got pretty much every console, so I'm open to nearly anything.

I might have one for trade but I'm not interested in anything you have or OXM discs (I can get them for free). Put up some stuff you will offer because people can't guess what you have and also about the 1019 MC. I doubt he'll want demos for something of high value, but if you put up some games then you will get what you want much faster

[quote name='MikeHoncho']I might have one for trade but I'm not interested in anything you have or OXM discs (I can get them for free). Put up some stuff you will offer because people can't guess what you have and also about the 1019 MC. I doubt he'll want demos for something of high value, but if you put up some games then you will get what you want much faster[/quote]

Yeah I don't really want the 1019 I'm looking for one with a low size. Plus the xbl membership is like 12 bucks.

[quote name='dudedizzle27']Yeah I don't really want the 1019 I'm looking for one with a low size. Plus the xbl membership is like 12 bucks.[/QUOTE]
I month XBL is $8 (I've seen people here sell them for like $4) and the trial is free. Just trying to help out though, you should put up games for trade because you are offering kinda light.

[quote name='dudedizzle27']Yeah I don't really want the 1019 I'm looking for one with a low size. Plus the xbl membership is like 12 bucks.[/quote]

1 months card's are about $8 retail wise and 48 hours people basically give away for free

[quote name='dudedizzle27']I know, this isn't my trade list I'm just looking for a mem card right now.[/quote]

You're only allowed one tradelist also so when you find a memory card just edit this one.

[quote name='SpitFire158']You're only allowed one tradelist also so when you find a memory card just edit this one.[/quote]

Sure thing. Thanks for the tip.

bread's done
Back