Want: Gift Cards (Amazon, Best Buy, Kmart, etc.) Have: PayPal

I'm going to do a better job actively responded to PM's and posts. Thanks for those that have traded with me thus far! Nothing but awesome experiences!

Again I apologize if I haven't responded to PM's.

I cleaned out a good deal of my inbox so I'd have space to contact entrants in my giveaway and may have deleted some PM's related to trades.

I am still actively looking for "discounted" GS and AZ credit.

Not all that interested in the Dev Team Edition unless you're willing to negotiate around $200. Yes I'm well aware you can dump it off on eBay for more then that.

[quote name='SmokeMaxX']Bump for a great buyer. Thanks for your business![/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Also if I owe anyone feedback PLEASE let me know. I purchased several Gift Cards in the past month and I was waiting to use them before I left feedback. I'm pretty sure I've used everything and I'm not sure if I left the appropriate feedback for all my trading partners.

[quote name='youruglyclone']take it you lost interest in the dual shock 3 dev edition stuff?[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to find your original PM so that I can respond regarding my situation

Bump

Now looking for "The Last of Us" Swag.

This includes the PP statue, Ellie T-Shirt, Signed posters, or anything else of interest. Bump the thread or contact me via PM.

bread's done
Back