Want: Guitar Hero 5 import code for Band Hero (PS3)

fanatik

CAG Veteran
My family just got Band Hero PS3 and would like to import the songs from guitar hero 5. I'd be willing to trade my import code from band hero so you can get the songs from band hero into guitar hero 5.

i'm confused... are you wanting a band hero code to import, or are you offering your own code for someone else?

Sorry if it sounds confusing. I have band hero on the ps3, I need the code on someone else's guitar hero 5 so I can import the songs from guitar hero 5 onto my band hero game. I'm willing to trade my code on my copy of band hero so they may import the songs from band hero into their guitar hero 5 game.

hey fanatik I've sent a pm, not sure if it worked though, anyway I DO HAVE the code for GH5, I don't know why I wrote GHWT... let me know! ;->

^^ same here. I basically joined cheap ass gamer to send you a message but I don't think it went through. I'd also be willing to trade my GH5 code for your Band Hero one.

I have GH5 on PS3 and wouldn't mind trading with you - or alternatively buying your Band Hero code.
Codes are not region specific are they?

bread's done
Back