Want: Halo Wars Limited Edition

Scorpius

CAGiversary!
Alright... Here's the deal.

I'm looking to get Halo Wars Limited Edition(preferably with all the extras, can deal without the added special wraith and patch, but would prefer to get the cards and book). I'd like to trade for it rather than buy. The issue is, right now, I'm in Afghanistan and don't have ALL my games with me, have a few though(Not with boxes). So if anyone would like to give up their copy, I wouldn't mind sending the game, then the box later; or preferably, for your sake, hold on to the game til I get back from this deployment and do an even trade then.

With me right now, I really don't have much, I've got Naughty Bear, Ninja Gaiden II, Red Dead Redemption, Dead Rising 2. Once I get stateside in a few months, I'll have more. What is good condition?

[quote name='Scorpius']With me right now, I really don't have much, I've got Naughty Bear, Ninja Gaiden II, Red Dead Redemption, Dead Rising 2. Once I get stateside in a few months, I'll have more. What is good condition?[/QUOTE]

Well, I could wait til you're stateside.

The cards and book are in excellent (new) condition, and the patch is in fairly good condition. The steelbook is very good condition also. The disc may have a few scratches, but plays well. No codes, though. Overall, I evaluate it at good. Maybe very good to some, but I'm playing it safe at good. Let me know.

Sorry, we had a communications blackout. I can't even remember what I've got back there any more, but anything that is in the states is from before this year. I can't really guarantee I have anything better there than I do here.

Well, if you'd prefer to wait, it's fine with me. I'd like to see your full collection before we make a deal, anyways.

bread's done
Back